Sweetwater

Mar 22 here. I’m getting stoked now :smiley:

Congrats to all those that made this last shipment! Thanks for all the info too. Hopefully I’ll be getting mine soon :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I got an email from my SW rep who said mine should be shipping to me this week
(order date 3/13/21)
but as of yet my order history show waiting for item and no “official” email with a tracking number.
Looks like another 2-4 weeks before I maybe see mine. Which is perfect because I just bought a new house and will be moving in to it in 2 weeks so my QC will probably sit in the box until Sept when I’ll have time to sit down a have some time with it.
Oh well.

Congrats on the new home. Good Luck with all the moving.

1 Like

Thank you kindly sir. I really don’t have that much to move. I pretty much only have musical equipment, tools, and socks.

1 Like

I’ve got a KILLER guitar for sale if anyone is interested in a Driskill Diablo!!! Feel free to PM if you are interested. I know, I know,… this is not a marketplace, but people that know good stuff often congregate together. It is pricey, but SOOOO worth it! It is one of the ones pictured in my profile pic.

So I just got the call from my guy Ben. I just barely missed it on the last truck. The one with the guys who ordered on 3/9.
I ordered on 3/13 and it is on its way. Another truck just hit the warehouse a little over an hour ago.
So I will get to have some fun with it before the big move and it won’t have sit in a box until September.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for the info.

I’m hoping I get a call too!

What was your order date?

I ordered 3/22/21

LOL If I got a call tomorrow it would be the greatest moment of my year… lol ordered 3/28 so not likely … maybe next next shipment.

1 Like

Just so you guys are aware, I got my QC in the first batch and I have had ZERO issues with mine. It has been super reliable!

2 Likes

Yeah, next shipment is ok. I’ve waited this long lol. At least we’ll have the features in 1.1 to start off with :smiley:

1 Like

Good to know, thanks. I think the greater part have been good, and it appears that they are dealing with the issues promptly. All in all, a solid unit so far.

The last update should make this more practical for live use for me now. I’m hoping to put it to work soon :slightly_smiling_face:

I ordered mine from Sweetwater on 3/11/21 and received it today.

2 Likes

They (SW) have fulfilled up to 3/15 so far.

1 Like

I got an email from my rep yesterday. I should be in the next shipment! Not going to hold my breath though haha

I plan to use this mostly with a tube amp 4cm. lately I’ve been using my stomp live when I don’t feel like lugging the JVM around or 15 min loadouts. The rest of the time, my stomp serves as my backup plan in case of tube failure.

Can’t wait to put my amp in this box!!!

Wow, I ordered 3/16 so I guess it is getting close and/or forgotton as I have not heard anythingfrom rep so far.

I think you are probably at the front of the next shipment. I’ve also saw reports of shipments up to 3/15 but not later.

My rep just shot me a text instead of email, my bad. He said I should be in the next shipment and he would let me know. Wouldn’t hurt to call them .

No hurry here, It is going on my FRFR Powered El Whappo for use mostly with my Bass(s)
And with that cab’s versatility I can plug in whatever and it will be ok. This way the guitar rig does not get changed up until we see the QC grow a pair of Cajones.

1 Like

I have seen some posts indicating a new shipment filling orders post 3/15. Good luck!

1 Like