Sweetwater

I am dying!!! When will this be available at Sweetwater!!!

2 Likes

If you were an early preorder, soon. If you don’t have an order yet, you’ll be waiting a while.

1 Like

My friend Alec from TGP! What’s up Mr. Ops!!! I asked you about Mr. Driskill one day and sold a Driskill on there not that long ago that we spoke about the price on (if you remember). Anyways, I ordered mine the first day pre-orders went live at Sweetwater in October (I believe it was). Sooooo… hopefully I should be at the top of the list!
Marty

1 Like

How can I forget a conversation about Driskills? :smiley:

In that case, your unit should be in the batch that just shipped. Worst case, it’ll be in Indiana early next week and on to you not long after that.

1 Like

That is the most reassuring news I have heard yet!!! Copy that and thank you my friend!

1 Like

I ordered my QC in mid-November. Every time I go to band practice, or even just look at my HX Stomp, I can feel the desire in the pit of my stomach. So limited. No inspiration or room to explore soundscapes.

1 Like

Just had my SW rep call me. I’m in the second batch of preorders (ordered mid-November 2020). He said the shipments will leave Europe on April 30th, bound for Indiana. I’m in Michigan, so I anticipate my QC will arrive within 2 days of it arriving at SW. Hope that helps give you some context.

I’m about to go nuts. Everyone keeps saying where they are listed on the list. I just called and asked and they said they will not give me that information… and I ordered the first hour back in October after Sweetwater made the announcement they were going to be the exclusive dealer in the US. I would surely hope I am on the first list at the top, but the fact I ordered DAY 1 and can’t get any info, yet other people can is really starting to puzzle me a bit.
Don’t take it the wrong way. I’m glad you shared, but it just doesn’t make much sense to me. @alec.lee Alec, you got any thoughts

Some SW reps are revealing their customers’ queue position while others aren’t. For those who are providing that information, it’s hard to assess whether it’s accurate or not. The last similar launch that I can recall (Helix), there didn’t seem to be any glaring discrepancies though initial supply of Helix didn’t seem as constrained as with QC.

What we know for sure:

• SW currently has 500 units inbound
  • Sweetwater is good about shipping items in the sequence in which they were ordered

I think it’s unlikely that they received more than 500 pre-orders on Day 1. If that’s not the case, then the sequence numbers provided to some customers are almost certainly fictitious.

Based on all that, I like your chances of receiving your QC in the next 7 -10 days. I don’t have any inside information, just connecting the dots from a few sources and making an educated guess. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right. Everything you say is realistic though. That is what I appreciate the most. Trust me when I say I will let you know when I get mine :wink:

1 Like

I emailed my SW sales person after seeing some of the more recent replies on this thread. I ordered Feb 15th and was told that it’s now looking like late May, possibly June but hopefully before Fall.

FALL? That’s like 6 months away! I’m kinda considering cancelling my order at this point, I hate being strung along. Does anyone know when the orders of the QC started at Sweetwater? My sales engineer wouldn’t tell me where I am in line. I’m so excited for the QC, but I feel like I’m a teenager being strung along by a crush that’ll never happen at this point lol.

1 Like

Hi All,
I was told by my SW rep that it will likely be mid to late May. I placed my order on or around 11/23. He said that the first shipment was 2-3 weeks out and then they expect regular monthly deliveries. Since I’m in California, I am assuming that I will add another week for transit, so I’m not expecting mine before the end of May. It’s been a frustrating experience to be sure.

Dunno when he told you that but at this point, the first shipment is more like 2-3 (business) days out. NDSP shipped units to SW last Friday and they should hit the loading dock probably Friday or Monday.

1 Like

@alec.lee …and then one can hit Marty’s (me) doorstep!!!

1 Like

Interesting…I was told that by him just this Monday when I emailed him requesting an update.

NDSP posted last Friday about the initial dealer shipment on Instagram and Doug confirmed on TGP that the shipment was exclusively for Sweetwater.

1 Like

IMHO, I would trust Doug Castro’s info before the reps at Sweetwater. That’s not to take anything away from @jakirk2011, as he is only repeating what Sweetwater has told him (which is exactly where I have been the last good while). If Doug says they shipped already and that it was exclusively to Sweetwater, that is pretty well signed in gold. Yep, mine will be here in a week or so!

1 Like

Congrats!! I hope you get it soon! I’m honestly hoping that this will be an under promise and over deliver type situation.
Let’s us know when you get it!
Have a great night!

1 Like

You as well my friend. This has just been so irritating for everyone. Hopefully the payoff is worth it for all of us! I will certainly share my thoughts when I get it!
Blessings.

Really hope I hear that I’m in the first batch from SW. I order on 10/6/2020.
I reached out to my rep on the weekend, but they don’t work weekends, but he answered and said that they hope to start seeing them this week, but he would keep me updated. Crossing my fingers and saying my prayers. I really want to use this at church next month in May when I’m scheduled. :slight_smile: :pray: :smiley:

1 Like