Ordered/Recieved my quad in 4 days

So I was trying to find a quad in stock and obviously sweetwater is 2+ month lead time. After doing some digging I saw guitarguitar.co.uk had 10 in stock. Ordered it monday, shipped out tuesday, and recieved on friday haha. If they’re still in stock, order it asap! After reading how long the wait time is, I still can’t believe it was available and shipped so insanely quickly.

2 Likes

That happened to me in Oz a month ago, I read up on it on the Friday night, found out the Bass Centre had just got its long awaited order a day earlier, rang up the next morning and found out there was still 10 in stock left after the pre-orders. Arrived on the Wednesday! So I missed all the pre-order waiting period out lol

2 Likes

I ordered from Bass Centre too (I assume that is who you meant). They were advertising they had stock coming in. I nabbed my Quad Cortex so fast when I say they had a shipment coming in.

1 Like

Got it from Neural DSP Quad Cortex Floor Modeler | guitarguitar They were pretty spot on with their stock expected date and came so quick. Never used them before but it was a positive experience.

Yeah got mine from GuitarGuitar as well. I live an hour away from their Newcastle store, very helpful and knowledgeable guys.

1 Like

I had luck with Sweetwater. Ordered on Deceember 7th and it showed up yesterday (December 14th). Woohoo!!! Now I just have to wait til Xmas to open it. LOL.

Never heard of them before but it came so quick haha, great experience

haha good luck resisting, it’s just too good :slight_smile: