Sweetwater

Finally​:bangbang: remaining balance for my QC just charged my account. Ordered from SW 3/17. :grin:

2 Likes

3/16 here, on the way.

1 Like

I have heard up to late March possibly been filled so two weeks worth. I haven’t heard anything regarding April orders yet. Congrats and welcome to the show!

1 Like

Awesome! My order from 3/22 shipped today too! I should have it on the 29th :sunglasses:

Thanks for all the posts regarding the shipments. It really helped.

1 Like

Ordered 3/23, QC shipped today!

Sad… Mine didn’t ship so I can tell you for sure that orders past 3/28 have not been shipped yet. : (

Sorry. Next shipment for sure then!

According to the post count here, it took 8 days for this last shipment to get here. So, not much longer!

1 Like

Hopefully NDSP isn’t experiencing delays due to global shortages etc. I haven’t heard anything past mid-late March for orders processed. Before they were cranking out 200-250 every two weeks but that seems to have slowed down some.

1 Like

Yeah last I checked orders have been fulfilled up to march 23. Called my sweetwater rep and he says it should be here for me in the next two weeks. Take that with a grain of salt. (ordered march 28)… But it’s been like 15 days so maybe some delays idk. Of course this would start right when I’m in the front of the line … :rofl::sob::sweat::sweat:

Wow. I was thinking they were finally catching up. Maybe just a hiccup, and things will get back on track?

My impression was it wasn’t a question of getting parts, but that the cost went up. I do hope that isn’t the case though.

The biggest problem could more likely be finding shipping space to get them here.

Sorry to hear that chancemaker. I hope you get good news soon!

2 Likes

Just read on TGP where a SW Rep told one of the guys there NDSP was having issues getting parts. Said that his order got pushed back from this month to end of November.

Lol, just found this thread and it had me all hyped that I might be getting it soonish, ordered 4/21. Curse you spikey for this news XD

Interesting thought I heard of someone who ordered on 4/23 getting there order last shipment … hopefully we get it soon my brother.

I ordered on 4/2 and they said it should be shipping out near the end of this month. Really hoping it doesn’t get pushed back even more now that my shipment is next.

Ordered 4/20. Rep told me last week to expect it by the end of November.

Sad day … I did talk with Doug Darkglass (Nueral DSP CEO) and he did confirm that there is a parts shortage. He says they will begin shipment again (SOON) :sob::sob: of course right when I’m the next shipment (3/28 ordered ). Just so you can gauge where your at sweetwater did confirm I’m in the next shipment. I’ll let you all know when I get confirmation.

1 Like

Oh well, I was hoping it wasn’t true : (

At least the man himself let you know : ) I’m actually surprised that they’ve accomplished what they have, given the circumstances.

It’s good to see Doug taking the time to answer questions. I know he’s very busy, so it says a lot for his devotion / passion for his work. I’ve always been a gadget guy. This is right down my alley lol. I’m glad to be a part of this adventure. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Got an email from Sweetwater at 10:35 pm today. Subject: Getting Started with your new gear!

It wasn’t a shipping email. :frowning:

Logged into Sweetwater and my order status showed SHIPPED! Immediately after logging into Sweetwater I got an email notification with tracking number (it’s 2am now)

WHOOT!

FYI I ordered on April Fools Day…seriously…4/1.

Everyone that ordered close to that date should be seeing their QC too! Mine is supposed to arrive Saturday.

Sweet!

2 Likes

Can confirm … my baby is coming home finally … ordered 3/28.

2 Likes

Heck yeah, gratz you guys! Fingers crossed they can keep going before shortages

1 Like