Sweetwater

I really hope you get yours soon. I’ve decided I like you and that you need your QC ASAP!

1 Like

hey thanks I will check it out. I am having trouble being able to download presets and Neural Captures from the cloud. I’m on the same wi-fi with my iphone and QC but when I put a star next to anything it doen’t show up on my QC I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong but its very frustrating. Can you tell me what I’m doing wrong not being able to download things for the QC

So I just got a shipping notification from FedEx, got super excited, and logged in to see it’s a stupid plumbing part from Lowe’s that I ordered… bleh.

Sweetwater just called me. My order is shipping today!

Ordered Feb 8th.

2 Likes

wow, the price seems to have shot up.

I’ve heard semiconductor shortages but part of me wants to think it’s more to prevent people canceling preorders and buying back in down the road.

1 Like

Someone mentioned the Fractal went up also. I cannot confirm that though.

Easy way to check …

Yes, Fractal (Axe-FX III Mk2) did go up as well, around the same time…

So I just got a call from SW, they confirmed that I’ll be in the next shipment (2/15 order) and that they’ve been getting them in roughly every 2-3 weeks. Beyond that he couldn’t confirm too much more, but it could be before the end of the month, or slightly after. Looks like I just slipped under the radar on that last batch.

Jeeze, the anticipation for this thing is crazy. I really am super excited to get my hands on it.

1 Like

Pretty much everyone who has ordered one has had to wait at least 4 months for delivery. The pre-order tiers had to wait almost a year or more.
So anyone ordering should just expect to receive it in over 4 months time.

I’d be curious to know if new orders have slowed down at all since the start of this year? I feel like the hype has died down a bit over the past few months. Certainly less people are ordering now compared to the Jan - March timeframe?

just got to say how awesome their customer service is. it took 3 months to get a replacement so I would say the estimate of 3-4 months is about accurate as of right now.

Ummm I ordered March 17th. The last shipment of 200+ only moved the needle to Feb 8th. From the previous Jan 29th date of orders. So it’s looking like 5 or more months out now. I’m at least 3 1/2 shipments out. But who knows if orders increased daily during Feb 8th until March 17th. The last shipment suggests 20 units of sales a day average.

It seems like the hype definitely exploded around the Jan-March time on the internet, all those YouTubers with units making videos. I would dare say that preorders reached their daily high at that period.

Managed to get a used model on SW that was available today that was advertised. Not sure if it’s the only one would highly recommend calling your rep about it to see if there’s more available. SW’s quality assurance checks for used are much better than other distributers IMO

I can wait. For a new one to show up I think.

My rep told me there hadn’t been any returns as of yesterday. The old " I don’t know so I’ll make up an answer trick"

I believe you will have it in you hands before the end of July.

What are you basing that off of? I really hope your right​:bangbang::grin: