Sweetwater

Pat from sweet water told me today that he hopes mine will be shipping out in the next week or two. My order was 2/8.

1 Like

Yeah, they responded to me saying theyā€™re expecting 2 shipments by the end of June and they hope to be able to get mine out in one of those, providing there are no shipping delays. Iā€™m 2/15, so Iā€™d probably guess you and I are in a similar boat - literally. Well, itā€™s probably a plane, letā€™s face it.

1 Like

Got on the phone with SW today and was notified realistically to not even expect my order until after the fall and maybe until the winter. Ordered mid May 2021 before the price hike but at this point who knows if the wait will grow or be expedited.

Itā€™s tough man. At least by that point the software should be a few revisions ahead and there will be even more to rave about.

I know thereā€™s a shortage of everything across the board, from circuit chips to wood chips at the minute. I do feel/hope that Sweetwater is trying to err on the side of under promise, over deliver. Iā€™m hoping you get yours sooner than expected!

1 Like

You can always order via Andertons in UK, with shipping it works out to be approximately $30 USD more than SW and as of two weeks ago they had unreserved units available on their next shipment.

Iā€™m in the same window as you. We can only hope new orders have died down after the initial push at the end of last year and early this year.

Chatted with SW sales today and which they indicated they are supposed to be receiving two shipments between now and EOM. I ordered early March and should expect to see my unit before EOM. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Hope youā€™re right. I ordered March 17th. Getting closer!

2 Likes

The sales rep took some time to look at the invoices so I felt confident that what he was telling me was accurate. Evidently, they donā€™t have an easy means to tell you what number you are in line. Itā€™s up to NDSP to make those shipments happen otherwise its out of SWā€™s hands :slight_smile: Good luck!

Yeah my rep gave me an estimate but I think he was being really conservative. Based on track other SW customers who have received theirs and date of order I have been guessing. My estimate for me was around July to August. I donā€™t know if is a flat amount of people that ordered in later of the preorders or it increased.

I ordered Feb 8 and mine hasnā€™t shipped yet so unless they get a few hundred in the next few weeks I donā€™t see March getting theirs in June.

Heads up I order on 2/2 and I just got a call saying mine is on its way so watch the phones and inboxes February orders!

Feb 3 order here and got a call as well saying mine is ready to ship. I hope more of you are getting good news today!

1 Like

Seems to be about a 4 month wait then. I ordered mid May, so I guess I can hope for a September timeframe.

I struggled for a couple of weeks getting a tone I like for soloing also. I found by altering different cabinets and sometimes adding two different sounding cabs I could get a lot closer to what I wanted. Try different Pedals, Amps and especially cabinets. Iā€™m not 100% there but Iā€™m a lot closer than I was and the unit is now more than gig ready. Good Luck.

I sent mine back yesterday. Hopefully thatā€™s one more for guys. Good luck!

yea Iā€™m still struggling getting my solo tone I want I keep going back to my little Positive Grid Spark amp that thing has some of the best harmonics and the tone is incredible. Iā€™m still not giving up on the QC I hope soon I will get the tone Iā€™m looking for instrumental music hereā€™s one of my videos with the spark amp. Sorry I know this is a Quad Cortex website but this is the sound Iā€™m trying to get if anyone knows how to get this tone I would really like the help with thisā€¦ John Spillers ā—‡ Panos/Yngwie Inspired - YouTube

Download the 5150 Satan hybrid preset. It sounds pretty badass through my speakers!!!

When is yours expected to arrive @AdamD ? Any new news???

Still just ā€˜hopefully by the end of June!ā€™ Iā€™m hoping maybe tomorrow Iā€™ll get an update with it being Monday, it seems like they got a shipment recently and I hope they just havenā€™t got them all sorted yet! Iā€™m 2/15 order so not far ahead of the folks who got their shipped notification!

1 Like