Sweetwater

Is it weird that I cleaned my apartment in anticipation of my QC’s arrival today? I mean, first impressions and all. So… tie, or no tie and just a jacket?

4 Likes

Ain’t no way you get yours in 6 to 8 weeks

1 Like

Yeah I’m not holding my breath on that one.

When did you order?

I ordered from Sweetwater on 1/29.

Speedo my man!!!

I noticed that sweetwater just increased the price of new QC orders by 300$. Good thing I preordered. What is the reasoning for this?

1 Like

Cost of semiconductors and their shortage.

Source of news here

capture the spark!

a 300$ increase though?

you’ll see it everywhere eventually until it stabilizes (maybe)

The increase most likely also is including the massive freight increase as of recent days. Containers are really difficult to get a hold of these days. Big Shortage and much longer travel times as the ports are overwhelmed.

Just waiting for the email to arrive for shipping. Ordered late April :sob:

1 Like

That price increase is actually kind of a big deal. It now puts the QC at a higher price point than both the Kemper Stage and Helix Floor.

Yeah I’d say … a 300 increase is really ridiculous IMO.

Anyone have any update if the new batch made its way to Sweetwater? I think my QC should be on that batch (Feb 15th) order. So maybe next week will be my lucky week!

… suddenly I feel bad for everyone waiting. :frowning:

2/28 order. They’re “hoping” to have everything by mid to late July.

Hm, they had told me by the end of June. I emailed my rep to see if they have any updates, but I really hope it’s not as far out as July. Getting mirages of this thing floating by.

1 Like

So I ordered on May 11th. They originally told me 6-8 weeks. I’m just going to assume that’s complete BS and I’ll probably get it by Christmas if I’m lucky. At least my QC branded carrying bag shipped today though haha.