Toggle for Gig view on by default

It would be cool to have an option to enable gig view on startup as if I’m doing a quick throw-and-go festival or show, if I start the gig and forget to enable gig view, it will be a hassle trying to lean down and swipe on the screen.

There is Preset, Scene and Stomp modes etc., which are you referring to?

Scene Mode specifically, but could be useful in all modes

+1 Voted!

I’d personally extend it a bit. It would be great to keep the last opened window on turning the unit on. Or maybe to have a setting - which view should be opened first.

For example, if my last view was the “Gig View” in “Scene Mode” when I turned off the unit, I’d expect to see the same view appear when I power the QC on.

For now, I found it quite annoying that every time I sit to practice I have to bend over to the unit and swipe up to see my scenes, even though I don’t want to change anything in my preset.

3 Likes

+1 this would be super useful. I installed a protective acryl cover on mine, the screen part is hold by magnets and can easily be removed for touch screen access, but it increases the hassle to activate gig view mid performance in times I forgot to do it up front even more… Happens a lot lately :sweat_smile:

Even more I would like the possibility to open and close gig view using a secondary function of one of the footswitches (double tap or hold). Which mode I am in currently shouldn’t matter for that purpose.

3 Likes

+1 We’re supposed to be playing the most time, not editing the grid. Gig view should be the primary view and the grid edit the secondary one.

Additionally, it would be desirable to access the presets browser by clicking on the preset title from the Gig view. It’s really annoying that you have to press the OK/Check button (top-right) to return to the grid just to browse and search presets.

Also swipping up to switch between both views, not only from grid → to gig, but also from gig → to grid, instead of pressing that tiny little button, would be an improvement.

For example, if my last view was the “Gig View” in “Scene Mode” when I turned off the unit, I’d expect to see the same view appear when I power the QC on.
+1 this too.

5 Likes

+1 vote from me!

They could implement booting QC in the same view that was loaded when disconnected (generalizing this request) or make a parameter choice between Gig View or Preset View as default.

4 Likes

Please add this in!

2 Likes

YES! I agree QC please add this feature

1 Like

+1 I agree. Last screen before shut down would be fine.

2 Likes