Quad cortex live gig 1
Ok, 841 checking in. First of all, I already love this Cortex.
Here’s a quick video on the screen modes… very applicable if you’ll be using it live. I’m in a covers band… loads of presets (nearly one per song) and heavy use of scene’s.
My summary for this is:
- when I’m in Preset Mode on the screen (think Bank mode showing all presets in a bank) and I scroll up and down with the buttons, I’d like it to stay in that same view; “Bank of presets mode”, and then just pick one with one tap… and not have it switch to rig view.
When I’m in Scene Mode, which I would for Live gigs:
- if I scroll up/down, I’d like the option to have it go to preset mode (bank of presets) as soon as I start scrolling.
- when I select a preset, I’d like it to go back to Scene mode
- same would be true if you like Stomp Mode.
- would be helpful if you could twist the bank up/bank down knobs to scroll through presets and banks when working from a desk top.