Sweetwater

Hoping you get yours as well!

1 Like

I was told by my SW rep that I was in the first 900 in the cue and would be in the first group to receive but Iā€™m a bit skeptical. Fingers crossed. Iā€™m recording 5 projects in the studio right now and it sure would help.

1 Like

I just hope 500 people didnā€™t order in the first hour. If they didntā€¦ I should be golden! When did you pre-order? @saez

I was told by my long time rep of 7 yrs that NDSP was flying in the first round by end of April. Who knows what the real deal is. If thatā€™s true then next week is the due date.

1 Like

I need to quit holding my breath. About to pass out :crazy_face:

1 Like

Iā€™m used to waiting by now. It took a year for my FM3 then several months to update some issues. My SW rep said Iā€™m on the first list to ship. I ordered 10/23/20.

1 Like

Koaā€¦ I ordered in January.

1 Like

That makes me feel even more optimistic. Thanks! @saez

Good to know! I order 10/6/20, so I should be on the first as well! :smile:

Canā€™t wait!!!

1 Like

Just got told that I am number 125 in the queue!!! Hoping that Is accurate! My rep wouldnā€™t tell me anything, but a random rep I have never talked to spent 20 minutes figuring this out for me. We shall see!!!

2 Likes

How did you hear? Did you have to call them? Iā€™m going to write my rep haha!
Geez, Iā€™m just so ready for the QC!!!

1 Like

Yeah. Took like 15 calls. Their phones were messed up yesterday. Iā€™m writing my rep too then!!!

Well that is depressing information. If they are lying, then that means hundreds of people ordered minutes before me on the day quad cortex pre-orders went live. I guess I will know in a few days. I am only basing my place in the queue off what Sweetharter said. All other pertinent information that I am basing quad cortex actual arrival off of is from @alec.lee. Helps to know people!

I may be off on the date. Iā€™m going by memory here but I know I was on the wait list for several months before being kicked off the list in December. I went to the Sweetwater site to pull up the invoice off of my account page but Sweetwater has deleted it off. I have a copy at home that I made to send to the BBB. I will look at the date on it when I get home. Why you guys are focusing on an exact date is ludicrous. What you need to take away from my saga is that I was on the waiting list for several months last year before being kicked off of said list at the end of December 2020. Now almost May of 2021 my order date was roughly 6-7+ months ago when I placed my original order with Sweetwater. Be patient. If you mess with Sweetwatet long enough they will eventually screw you over too. I thought they were the greatest at one time myself so I understand why some of you donā€™t believe me but ask yourselves what I have to gain for lying. Iā€™m trying to share my experiences with all of you to help you out so this sort of thing doesnā€™t happen to any of you. Instead, you guys defend lying crooks and persecute the 9ne person trying to warn/help you guys.

Iā€™m not trying to persecute anyone. I had no relevant knowledge of this circumstance prior to the past couple of messages in this thread. The only thing I know for a fact is that Sweetwater didnā€™t offer pre-orders until October. I do not work for, nor do I affiliate myself with Sweetwater in any way. In as such, I am still sorry for your experiences with them. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars with them, and have never had any experience short of customer service excellence. No system or business model is without flaws, so I do not presuppose you are lying about your experience with them. I can only guage my thoughts, opinions, and dealings on my personal experiences.

If they ever shit on me, I readily welcome a ā€œtold you so.ā€

Talked to my rep yesterday via email. He said that their shipment is in Customs in Canada and they donā€™t have them yet. He did say I should be on the first shipment though, so that gave me some comfort :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, same here! If Iā€™m not on this 1st shipment, I may have to take up @Croal_Darksoulā€™s way of thinking!

Just got a call the qc first batch are shipping from Sweetwater.
So good news for us first 500

Ordered 12-9-20 from Sweetwater. Shipped out today!

1 Like

@alec.lee You were right, friend. Mine shipped today as well! We the few, we the proud, we the Quad Cortex owners!!!

2 Likes