Quad Cortex shipping delay?

This note from Sweetwater just recently said February. The target is moving…still.

Neural just told us Tier 1 people. AndI am assuming Tier 2. That shipping for us was looking like MId-March.

:wink:

3 Likes

Haha awesome!!!

Thomann changed from 4-6 weeks to 8-11 weeks. They just cannot type in the year 2025 in their order form.

Doug (on the official forumn) said they are close to being sold out for the year. The 8-11 weeks could be the wait time if you order now. But only they can answer for sure.

wow! that’s disconcerting. i.e. no more units till 2022?

by the way: I thought that this is the official forum

There are multiple forums for information. Doug did say that they might be sold out for the year very quickly. His statement was more aimed at people thinking they could get a unit sooner by cancelling their pre order and ordering through a dealer. That would effectively put them at the back of the line.

I’ve stated here before: my plan is to wait through the first wave and see how it goes with everyone. then go to my SW rep and put in an order when they have units in stock. if anyone has a more “official” forum than this they’d like to share a link to I would grateful.

Not a more “official” forum, just another forum. I will link the neural discord server below. My last comment was just informational. That there might be some supply/ demand things that cause a shortage in units for a bit.
Neural dsp discord https://discord.gg/reP4CEzY

If the QC is offered at 0% interest for bla-bla months like the Musicman Majesty is, there may not be any in stock @ SW until 2022.

thanks for the link!

1 Like

Thomann today:

Logged out = 8-10 weeks
Logged in = 3-4 weeks

Thomann today:
Logged out = 8-10 weeks
Logged in = 3-4 weeks

Keeping my fingers crossed… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Hopefully it’s just that the first batch is sold out.

In my case both logged in and logged out on Thomann state 8-11 :joy:

When did you order ? I ordered mine with Thomann 21.11.2020. They probably sold out the first batch that’s coming and you are in the second batch.

Just a guess though.

Thomann today:

Logged out = 7-9 weeks
Logged in = 2-3 weeks

Ordered end November 2020.

I ordered 8 December at Thomann and mine also sais 2-3 weeks when checking my order.

Talked to sweetwater many times about this and honestly its concerning. I have considered canceling my order for a kemper or going back to a helix. Originally was told end of feb… now its late march. Their so inconsistent that even sweetwater has told me they stopped giving out expected time frames. Concerns me with how well the support for this item will go. Im choosing to ride it out for now but if it keeps delaying I will probably go back to helix. :confused: