Quad Cortex shipping delay?

any kickstarter will take your money months before that

You might wann take your toxicity somewhere else. It’s okey if you don’t wanna wait any longer but statements like these are just pure nonsense and show nothing more than you having no idea about payment processing and logistics (keep in mind NDSP are NOT a distributor, not a logistics company, so don’t expext them to be Amazon).

1 Like

A bit toxic my friend. Only my opinion and my decision. :wink:

Didn’t say anything about your decision, this is absolutely your thing no doubt about that. I was referring to “what kind of company is that?” And even if that is your opinion, don’t expect others to just nod at it if it’s just plainly wrong :woman_shrugging: Not meant to be taken personal btw.

Calm down mates, all is still good. Yes, it is ok to be frustrated and get a little emotional about those constant push backs - but Neural is not Yamaha, at the end of the day. It is a very small start up company in that comparison. If you can overlook patiently those starting hurdles I am sure everybody will be rewarded by a fantastic new unit. We are not talking about years, only 2 monthts more. Come on. Now go play with your Kempers :smile:

How does this affect Sweetwater orders? I preordered about a month and a half ago I think.

:blush::pray:t3: have fun, whenever it comes

check with your sales engineer

I did a week ago or so. He had no idea lol. Ive been checking the reddit etc and have not seen mention.
ty

I’m hoping to have one by mid-to-late April. I’ll order after the first tranche gets shipped.

I’m curious.

I preordered in October 2020 with SW I believe.

Liking the look of this, and not just because I’m a scotch drinker

4 Likes

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

…I just felt something in my body start to tingle…(Hopeful fingers crossed, but also knocking on a lot of wood…) :crossed_fingers: :grimacing:

1 Like

TO ME THE CHOICE IS OBVIOUS HERE:

NIKKA FROM THE BARREL WISHKY
COHIBA

NB: I love Glenmorangie, but they are too thin to go with a cigar IMO

Andertons told me last week they ordered 300 units expected 31/3/21, and still had units available.

Glenmorangie for me too.

2 Likes

I suspect they’ll get snatched up quickly after the tiered preorder users start raving.

Looky here…

4 Likes

Well that first one has my name on it … ‘Brit’ and a G6sus2no5/E chord. How clever.

1 Like

Speaking of tiered preorders, looks like the emails are expected to start going out next week.

Our shipping strategy is as follows. All customers in tier 1 will receive an email requesting final payment for their Quad Cortex, then customers in tier 2 will receive their email. We will split shipments into batches:

Batch 1 = Tier 1 Europe & UK.
Batch 2 = Tier 1 rest of the world.
Batch 3 = Tier 2 Europe & UK.
Batch 4 = Tier 2 rest of the world.

We have carried out comprehensive testing, and we know the system is extremely solid. While we’re not expecting any issues, we have chosen to ship to customers closest to us first to receive immediate feedback prior to shipping globally.

A delay in your payment could result in you moving to a later batch of shipments. The time between the batches is likely to be 2-3 days.

We could begin asking for payments as early as Monday 15th March, with customers in batch 1 having their QCs dispatched within 5 working days of payment.

1 Like