Is there a complete list of all 50+ amps and 70+ effects that will ship with the QC?
This NAMM 2020 vid shows pretty much all the prototype modules, I’ve listed them and made my best guess at the ‘real-life’ model. Multi-Channel amps are consolidated in this list.
- British 2204: Marshall JMP 800 50-Watt
- British 2203: Marshall JMP 800 100-Watt
- British 900: Marshall JMP 900
- British Plexi: Marshall 1959SLP
- British TM45: Marshall JTM45
- British UBL: Marshall JCM25/50 Silver Jubilee ?
- British C-30: Vox AC-30?
- California Rec: Mesa Dual Rectifier
- Cali 2C+: Mesa Mark 2C+
- California Star: Mesa Lonestar
- Captain AC20: Morgan AC20
- CrushOR100: Orange OR-100
- Crusherverb: Orange Rockerverb
- D-Cell: Diezel VH4 ?
- D-Cell Herb: Diezel Herbert
- Divby 13 R23: Divided By 13 RSA 23
- Dr.C Mas18: Dr. Z Maz 18
- Dr.C Wreck: Dr. Z Z Wreck
- EV101III: EVH 5150III
- Hot Lunchbox: Victory Kraken ?
- FreeBe 100/Freeman HBE: Friedman BE-100
- Fumble/Legendary OD Special: Dumble Overdrive Special
- NGL 530: Engl E530
- NGL More Black: Engl E650 Blackmore Sig
- NGL Powersphere: Engl Powerball
- No Match: Matchless DC-30 ?
- PV-505: Peavey 5051
- Rols Jazz CH120: Roland Jazz Chorus
- Sol: Soldano SLO-100 ?
- Solo 100: Soldano Decatone ?
- Taylor D60: Fryette D60 ?
- Train Wreck Exp: Trainwreck Express
- Tweed 2x: Fender Twin
- Tweed Deluxe: Fender Deluxe
- Tweed BF DLX: Fender ‘Blackface’ Deluxe
- Tweed Prince: Fender Princeton
- Tweed Super Rvb: Fender Super Reverb
- Uber: Bogner Uberschall
- Vishnu: Bogner Shiva
- XTC: Bogner Exstasy
- Watt D103: Hiwatt DR103
- AG D750: Aguilar DB 750
- AG Thor’s Hammer 500: Aguilar Tone Hammer 500
- Bass Flip-top: Ampeg B-15
- Bass Super Valve: Ampeg SVT-VR
- California Bass 400: Mesa Bass 400
- G400K: Gallien-Krueger 400RB ?
- Sonn Mod T: Sunn Model T
- British Blues: Marshall Bluesbreaker
- British Governor: Marshall Guvnor
- Chief SD1: Boss SD1 Super Overdrive
- Chief BD1: Boss BD1 Blues Driver
- Chief DS1: Boss DS1 Distortion
- Chief OD1: Boss OD1 Overdive
- Chief MT: Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
- Compulsive Drive: OCD
- Exotic: Xotic SL Drive ?
- Freeman BOD: Friedman BE OD
- Green 808: Ibanez TS-808
- Myth Drive: Klon Centaur ?
- OD250: DOD OD-250
- Rodent Drive: Proco Rat
- AG Thor Hammer DI: Aguilar Tone Hammer DI
- Animate Fuzz: Human Gear Animato ?
- Brass Matters: Malekko B:Assmaster / Maestro Brassmaster
- Doug’s Bass 3K: Darkglass Microtubes B3K
- Doug’s Vintage: Darkglass Vintage Microtubes
- MRXM 80: MXR M80 Bass DI+
- Soviet Fuzz Pi: Sovtek Big Muff Pi
- Tech Bass: Tech 21 Sansamp Bass Driver DI ?
- 160 Comp
- 670 Comp
- Distressed Comp
- Legendary 87
- Opto 2A Comp
- Rupert 2254 Comp
- Solid State Comp
- Ping-Pong (stereo)
- FilterShaper 3
- The Drop
- Trash 2
- Volcano 2
- Bonnie Standard: Vox Clyde McCoy
- British V84: Vox V846/847
- Chief A3W: Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah
- Crying Wah 53Q: Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
- Custom Wah
- Exotic Wah: Xotic Wah
- HT Soul Wah
- Hell Baby Wah: Dunlop ‘Dimebag’ Crybaby from Hell
Looks like a pretty killer selection! I assume that these may be subject to change by September release. I hope we’ll get some more fuzz, pitch, modulation, and looper effects by then as well.
Thank you so much for this effort
small correction, the second friedman is Friedman HBE obviously
Yes, but that’s just channel 3 on the BE100, right?
Few bits missing on the effects list I’m sure. Pitch shifter? From the Q&A that’s being included I think. Other modulation effects? Chorus/Phaser/Flanger. Any Synth stuff?
Yeah, assuming they’ll add more modules - but it looks like this list is everything in the current beta UI as placeholder content.
I’d suspect that the Fumble is much more likely to be based on the ODS than the SSS. Very few Dumble models are based on the SSS. The ODS model does more the smooth drive thing like Santana where SRV is the best-known SSS player. The SSS is more of a clean machine than the ODS.
In the distorted bass section I understand we can include the Parallax plugin, which seems to be an a comprehensive extension of the Darkglass X preamp pedal.
Great selection, but somewhat puzzled concerning the effects: No generic Chorus, Flanger and/or Phasers recognized from the list (or are these in the filter section under strange names?). And I am also clearly missing a harmonizer/whammy. Would be really nice with a pre-defined dynamic/ducking delay too.
Other than that, only one amp wish:
- Classic Rockman (clean and driven)
These are just the fx in the beta current as of namm. I’m certain at sept release there’ll be most if not all ‘core’ fx present.
We are preparing the actual list we’re working on for September, as well as an extended list of models and features to be added in subsequent (free) firmware updates.
It should be on our site within a day or two.
Hello Everyone. The list of virtual devices that will be available on the Quad Cortex at launch was just published. Take a look at it:
Nice! I was pretty close
I’d love to see a few more classic Orange Amps in the future:
- OR-120 (definitely this one!)
- Thunderverb 200
- Custom Shop 50
- Tiny Terror
- Dark Terror
Doom players will rejoice.
Great list of devices! But synth is very necessary. Still need effects like filter / sequence.
Really great list of amp and effect models!! I dont see the lunchbox or fumble or fender deluxe on the announced list (not Even on the upcoming list) ?? . Even though they were shown on the display in the namm 2020 demo you released, why is that?
do add on my wish list is def the John mayer Dumble Steel String Singer
Sell it seems that the kingtone the duellist can do the job too, i wish:crossed_fingers:
Soldano - check
Centaur - check
Cabinets with T75 speakers - check
I have everything I need.
And THANK YOU for including power amp blocks!! I can’t wait to use this with the Synergy preamp modules.
Mesa Boogie Triple Crown with 6L6 tubes.
Is there a pitch shifter or detune? Didnt see it listed.