Effects etc. controlled with midi

Control state (bypass, etc.) of blocks with midi. I have run out of available switches and don’t want to use scenes. Since we don’'t have multiple functions with the switches (i.e. push, double push, long push) there are a few blocks that are in my presets but can’t be utilized because I have no way to turn them on or off. I can deal with using midi to do this but there is currently no way to do this with the QC.

I LOVE the feel and tone of the QC but I can see we’re getting nowhere with this request…it’s like they’re purposefully ignoring adding this feature to keep the QC locked away from expansion (we now jokingly refer to the QC as “the APPLE COMPUTER of the multi-effects world”) god knows why they’re doing this!!! We need the thing that EVERY OTHER MULTI-EFFECTS BOX ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH HAS…even the lowly, $599.00 GT-1000 Core. PLEASE! Neural! Assign cc#’s and on/off values to ALL the effects blocks, make ALL the switches function as tap/tap hold, and let you user base use the QC effectively!!! Have you guys NOT LOOKED at your competitors??

1 Like

I would add and clarify that currently you can toggles effects state (sort of) Its based off of being switch A-H irregardless of what mode your in. Preset scene or stomp. They need to seperate these so that effects or stomps in A-H can be toggled while in scene or preset mode. Currently you need to program the midi to change to stomp mode first then toggle the effect. Unfortunately to turn it off , you would need to toggle again but then the extra step to get back to scene mode…

1 Like