Archetype: Plini Presets Thread

Hey everyone! Here’s the thread where you share your presets for the Archetype: Plini!

8 Likes

Here’s a preset from the Mastodon Artist tone vid that’s up on the channel!
Mastodon - Cap - High Road.xml (4.8 KB)

5 Likes

Here’s a Petrucci-esque lead preset that is very reminiscent of his lead tone from In The Presence of Enemies from Systematic Chaos.

JP Lead1.xml (4.8 KB)

8 Likes

Anybody have a good Allan Holdsworth style tone(s)

3 Likes

Where do I find my user presets in Plini to be able to share them? And how can I get access to sharing them? TIA.

@jmcdaniel you can find your presets here:

Windows: C:/ ProgramData / Neural DSP /
MacOS: Macintosh HD / Library / Audio / Presets / Neural DSP

if you can`t see ProgramData on windows:
in your File Explorer select “View” > “Options” > “Change folder and search options”
select “View” -> “Advanced settings” -> select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and press OK.

4 Likes

Here is my main crunch tone! The amp is pushed fairly hard though, I’d say it barely qualifies as a crunch, lol. I also didn’t tweak the gate very much, so you’ll have to fix that yourself. Let me know what you think! :smiley: main crunch.xml (4.8 KB)

3 Likes

My approach to heavy tone with PLINI.
Karol - PLINI Rhythm.xml (4.8 KB)

info:
gear: 7-string + emg 707 (bridge pickup)
tuning: standard A
input: about -12 dB peak

6 Likes

This is an almost no gain clean lead sound that works well for blues or anything requiring a slightly driven clean sound. Let me know what you think.

mcd

McD’s - Blues Clean Dirty Lead.xml (4.8 KB)

7 Likes

Hi Kyle! Do you want a driven sound or clean sound? I have some very nice clean sounds.

honestly i would love both if you wouldn’t mind

1 Like

Wow loving these! Thank you!
By the way, just so you guys know, there are some great packs online like the new Plini called tone experiment which you can find in the “Download” page. Also, Rabea (youtube), Giacomo Pasquali (youtube) (probably my favourite of the bunch, great presets), Nolly v Plini found on a comparison uploaded to the Neural DSP youtube channel, Simon Grove’s, the Blue Angel pack and the last one by a youtuber called Mad Steex. If you put any of those names on youtube, you’ll find them. Let me know if you guys know of any other pack! Anyway, if you don’t find any of those, just tell me.
These are mine. Hope you find them useful :grin:
Isha Dawaher.zip (11.5 KB)

11 Likes

Only the lead amp is dialled in, the rest of the amps i don’t use on that patch

Question about imported presets: Sometimes a section (for example the delay + reverb) appears greyed out when selecting an imported preset. Just curious as to why, and how does one do (or undo!) that?

Hi!! double click it. It’s just turned off. Cheers

1 Like

Some lead tone for PLINI.
Karol - PLINI Lead.xml (4.8 KB)

info:
gear: 7-string + emg 707 (neck pickup)
tuning: standard A
input: about -6 dB peak

3 Likes

Hi! Does anybody have an Intervals sounding rhythm patch? looking to get something similar to his crunchy tone. Thanks!

1 Like

I use these two presets for their songs on “The Shape of Colour” and “The Way Forward”. However, I’m new to creating presets and believe they need some adjusts. Feel free to give some feedback :smiley:

Intervals.xml (4.8 KB) Intervals Crunch.xml (4.8 KB)

6 Likes

Both tones sounded pretty good imo.

These are some absolute amazing presets! thanks for sharing, very inspiring!

2 Likes