Archetype: Nolly Presets Thread

Hey everyone! Here’s the thread where you share your presets for the Archetype: Nolly!

17 Likes

Here are a handful of my favorite presets that I’ve made with the Archetype: Nolly!
Mastodon - ESP - Blood and Thunder.xml (6.3 KB) Tom Morello - Killing in the Name Of LIVE (active PU).xml (6.4 KB) 01 Rhy - LEG - Tool Pneuma.xml (6.3 KB) BFRiff Division.xml (6.3 KB)

14 Likes

Anyone have a delay + reverb clean tone for Nolly that rivals the defaults from Plini? I’ve been demoing both and am mostly sold on Nolly except that the delay + reverb on Plini sounds so good out of the box.

1 Like

Try this and let me know what you think.

Killer Clean.xml (6.3 KB)

6 Likes

I agree, that Archetype Plini has the most beautiful delay and reverb combination (for my taste).

4 Likes

No doubt. I can get lost for hours just noodling with those Plini sounds. I like the Nolly as well but for just solo noodling with the delay and reverb Plini is great.

Thank you. I like this a lot!

I made a lot of presets for this plugin (180+) and I decided to share the with the other site users.
You can find them in the “Preset Vault” section on Honest Amp Sims Reviews site https://honestampsimreviews.com/preset-vault/ , under Guitar Amp Sims - Neural DSP Archetype Nolly folder.
They are organized in 4 sub-folders: Clean (30 presets), Crunch (41 presets), Lead (32 presets) and Rhythm (85 presets).
Here is the direct google drive if you’d like to download (free download) them: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JbJuAWN-9N-0JctixQ35R6dyDtCfkOXs
You can check this presets on 2 videos on my YT channel:

28 Likes

Could you do something like this for plini? Thank you

Hi Isha, sorry but unfortunately I don’t have the Archetype Plini plugin

These are great - thanks for sharing all your work.

3 Likes

Thanks, much appreciated!

1 Like

Hi guys! I’m new here… I’m working on a lot of tones to share to you all! Today i made this https://soundcloud.com/envyro/sets/nolly-guitar-tones/s-OpRrj
Guitars are only Nolly WITHOUT processing. Only the plugin plus a custom ir made by me.
For drums i used GGD invasion and for bass IK MODO with Parallax.
If you like it, i can share the prest plus ir :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thank you sir, that is amazing. Downloaded and will play around soon.

1 Like

Hi, I listened to your short track on Soundcloud, I liked it.
Could you please share the preset?
Thanks!

That’s a great tone - can you share the preset please?

Here is a clean sound i designed to be used with split coils.Chimey Clean.xml (6.3 KB) I also have this aggressive punk rock sound. Punk Rawk 1.xml (6.3 KB) They are designed while using a guitar with a Seymour Duncan Nazgul pickup.

2 Likes

Check out the clean patch i just posted, it might have some delay and verb settings you might like. I also have the Plini, incredible amp sim

Thank you very much, I’m exploring your presets right now!

Hey guys,

Maybe this is a dumb question but I want to upload my presets file and I got the message ‘new users can’t upload attachments’. When am I not ‘new’ anymore?! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Jim