"Woooosh" sound when changing presets

Hello there,
I’m having a bit of an issue
There is a “woosh” sound for a split second when I’m changing presets.
I don’t know what to think other that I’m running my delay into a mixer to control the “input” so the trails stay there when i roll back my expression pedal.
Any ideas of what could be or I’m doing wrong?
I shot a video changing presets and hear the problem but i can’t upload it here. Just 2 photos of my setup

I experience a similar problem and it seems to be related to the time it takes the QC to detect and apply the expression pedal setting during preset changes. For a split second it’s as if the expression pedal is all the way toe-down. I’ve tried re-saving presets with the pedal at mid-point but it doesn’t seem to save that data. The only work-around I’ve found is to keep the expression pedal default position close to full so the volume jump is not so obvious. Hopefully this will be addressed in a future update.

1 Like

I don’t have my expression (s) as volumes, only wah whammy and delay input send (to the mixer)

Interesting. Maybe it’s related to the status of your exp. pedal/wha/whammy. Does it make the noise if you stop playing between presets?

No it doesn’t. That’s kinda what I do. I prefer that to the woosh noise cause it’s kind of embarassing