What kind of pedalboard are you guys using?

I know you’re asking/ responding to someone else, but I just have midi out from QC to my Morningstar to accept tap tempo and push that to the 2 GFI pedals.
The morning star controls Synesthesia and Specular tempus presets that are in loops 1 & 2 which just always stay on. I can engage or disengage the presets from the Morningstar or the individual pedals themselves.

Thanks a lot. I missed that page of manual although i did program some midi changes from the main page.
Thanks man

1 Like

Hello guys! Greetings from Colombia…

I’m using a custom pedalboard with the same dimensions of Pedaltrain Metro 16 but with some improvements:

Also I have installed a Boss EV30, the usual Cioks DC7 and an oldie but goodie AKG WMS 40 Mini as wireless system.

1 Like

Seems to be ok this custom pedalboard with this two. Anybody has the EV30 working in dual mode with the Quad?

2 Likes

My acoustic board…
Guitars: Furch G24 and Hsienmo F Shape (Lowden) both with multiple pickup systems

All powered by 15$ LED Driver, 12V and 7.5 A, mounted under the pedalboard.

Got my QC few days ago so Im still learning…

• Rockboard Tres 3.2
    SD 170
    Dunlop Volume (x) 8 Exp
    Rockboard Mod 2
    CIOKS DC7 and CIOKS Crux

I used existing stuff I had from an older pedalboard build. I added the crux to power the Quad Cortex. It’s set up to use 4cm with my existing tube amp, or power a speaker cabinet direct from the board. I’m very happy with the end result. It fits in its case fine, even with the Powerstage being a little on the large side. I have room and power left to add my wireless receiver under or on the back of the board by the input Jack.

3 Likes

Where do I get this really nice rug?

2 Likes

Is this the XD-24?

Super simple board with a Sharge 2 27,500 mAh power pack. I’ll prob get a wider board to accommodate an expression pedal but for now this is so portable!

2 Likes

It is novo 24 , I guess the XD 24 is bigger

1 Like

My current ‘let’s try to keep it simple’ board… Pedaltrain Metro 20 (with longer rear ‘legs’ that the previous owner installed), Cioks Sol with 4-into-1 adaptor for the QC. Cheapo Nektar vol/exp pedal, Line6 G10S wireless and a Polytune mini as master mute and because I prefer them to the QC tuner.
Oh, and limited edition black/gold Quad Cortex, which I really like.

4 Likes

This is my main single guitar board

This is when I’m playing with my guitar partner. We’re using both inputs. It’s amazing what this box can do.

3 Likes

Here is mine. I’m using a Rockboard Quad 4.2.
Signal flow is out of the wireless straight into the Wah, which then goes into the input of an Axess electronics 4 loop midi relay switcher for the analog pedals. If I want to use the pedals before an amp, plugging into A breaks the signal to the QC and the input to the QC is then B so I can use 4 or 5 cable method so it’s quite versatile.
Everything is switched and controlled by the QC.
IMG_6202

3 Likes

And the underside
IMG_6207

1 Like

IMG_6205

2 Likes

A DIY project. Made out of leftover hardwood flooring. Spent less than $100. Be kind. Lol

2 Likes

Bottom tray. Missing a always on cali 76 tx

1 Like

Top tray.

5 Likes

Fantastic use of flooring. LOL, think I will go with a cherrywood. Very crafty and without a doubt one of the classiest cases to walk into a gig with, that I have ever seen.

Here is mine. It’s Guitto GPB-02. It actually came up slightly narrow for my needs. I made it a bit wider with longer screws, nuts etc. The hard foam comes with the original QC package will let extra protection in the carrying bag. So far really happy with this board.

3 Likes