What kind of pedalboard are you guys using?

Hey all. Here’s mine. Pedaltrain metro 24, cioks dc7 and ditto synced with the Beatbuddy (Let’s see when the QC looper will be able to sync with it cause I could use the space). Obviously I busted the bank account for the QC so a purchase of a smaller wah will have to wait :joy:

3 Likes

LOL. Only for a moment and at first glance I thought you had everything sitting on the floor and thought to myself - “Hmm, inarguably this fellow has indeed found the lightest and most inexpensive pedalboard ever.”

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: light and inexpensive YES!

The wireless is powered with USB ?

Phase 1 of a larger project that I’ll also share when I’m done. First gig with it is tomorrow and it’ll be a live stage, so I’ll be playing it through the ole Jazz Chorus - 40.

3 Likes

what are those JC purple buttons? on the input/outputs?

I’m surprised no one has asked already, but how are you liking the h90? I’m tempted by it but I’m not a big effects guy…I see you have it connected to the QC with MIDI?

New Set Up with power amp

3 Likes

The H90 is the effects pedal. If it had a Rocktron Hush built in it would be a tremendous pedal. I’m minimal on effects so this is perfect. The pitch shifting on the QC is great but this is better for 12 string type stuff.

Examples: Def Leppard “Bringing on the heartbreak” intro with harmonizing, Yes “owner of a lonely heart” solo, then the 12 string for Bon Jovi “Wanted Dead or alive” intro and bridge (acoustic IR on the QC), 12 string electric part on “Stairway to Heaven”, “Hotel California”, and “Cabo Wabo”

Hope this helps.

Dr. Greg Little
Psalm 118:8

@aiacobellis - I truly love the cleanliness and purity of this design idea.

1 Like

don´t usually like the qc covers but this looks clean!

1 Like

Is the wah pedal used as an expression pedal? I’m guessing you didn’t just forget to connect the input?

AutoReturn mini Wah Mod to a Expression pedal

1 Like

Wanted to build a pedalboard exactly like this. Do i need a Power supply for the EV 30 or is connecting it to the qc enough for power? Can i just run the QC, EV 30 and the Pedalboard and nothing more?

The boss expression pedal doesn’t require any power.

Hey Thomas, I’ve decided to replicate your rig for my own - but I’m trying to figure out where you got the patch bay mounts. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Mod Rack for non-Rockboard Pedalboards. Hello ArcticMusic, it‘s called „Mod-Rack“. I purchased the item at Thomann. Good luck and alle the best Thomas.

1 Like

ezgif-3-e50d4a1180

It’s my tourrig. Not a pedalboard but made for live.
Everything is triggered by midi.

The solution with the cables from the drawer is maybe a little bit overengeneered :joy:

9 Likes

Rather a shelf, not a pedalboard. In my sound pit.

II still can’t convince myself. I am still testing configurations. Using QC mostly for captures (more or less successful) :slight_smile: , or with some effects in QC effects loop.

4 Likes

that´s a nice studio flex