What kind of pedalboard are you guys using?

Here is mine! Pedaltrain metro 20, Cioks DC7, Lehle Dual expression, Shure GLXD16.
Works like a charm!

7 Likes

Love this setup, how are you powering the drives?

Everything is powered by the CIOKS DC7

Easy life

1 Like

Pedaltrain Metro20 - Powercon Mod

3 Likes

Where does Exp2 link to?? Exp1 may link to expresstion pedal.

Hi guys.

Here follow some pictures of my pedalboard. There are many not new choices. Where my solution may differ is in the way I attached the QC and other pedals to the pedalboard. I personally hate Velcro and stickers. They are both by far the quicker and easier way to solve the problem, but not IMHO the more reliable and durable.
I use small foils, bolted under each pedal (using the available screws) and to the pedalboard.

Unfortunately I’m not allowed to add more than one picture…

Cheers,

Giorgio

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Nice. I am looking to do a board like this. Where did you get the aluminum sheet if you don’t mind me asking? Also, what is the weight of the sweet foot? I could only find the dimensions on their website. . I’m always trying to lower the weight of gear I carry. I am using a Coiks DC 7 right now. I am on the east coast as well.
Thanks,
James

Hi,
I see you used the RCA cables from the power supply to connect to the QC. What did you use from the female RCA to the QC? Thank you . Ziv

Hi,
The 3 RCA cables from the Hi5 mod are combined to one to get enough power for the QC as I understand? What did you use from the female RCA to the QC? Thank you . Ziv

And how do you power the EV30?

Pedaltrain classic 2!

3 Likes

I could tell what the top right pedal was going to do given your username. :grin:

3 Likes

How are you running that EHX into the Cioks if you don’t mind sharing that info with me?

I’m not. I have an IEC splitter: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G1JMFZQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The zip ties on the right support are holding the power block in place while also serving to hide it.

2 Likes

Pretty basic board: Pedaltrain classic 1 (already had it on hand from a trade), Strymon Big Sky & Timeline. Maybe one day NDSP will upgrade the reverbs and delays so I don’t need them. One can hope.

5 Likes

This was almost my exact rig up until recently. Found a convincingly close Cloud-style setting on QC and didn’t really use anything other than digital and tape on the TL, so I sold the TL for a Walrus Audio Fable and the BigSky went out as part of a trade for a PRS. But hard to be the quality and tweakability of the Strymon’s. Love the rig!