What kind of pedalboard are you guys using?

I love it! Also makes for a great DI for FoH. Venues love my sound because they don’t have to do anything with it!

So, Templeboarda Solo 18 or Rockboard Tres 3.0?

For me it’s Solo18, its a nice small footprint for what I need; QC and Tuner/Wireless only.

1 Like

I had to choose between these two as well. Temple for me, as I like the clean look and module bays on both sides. Those handles protect the QC a bit more.

In general, the Temple Boards with modules are way more expensive than Rockboards though.

1 Like

Here’s my finished pedalboard:

Rockboard Quad 4.2
My Volts cheapo brick for the QC with polarity reversing adaptor
T-rex brick for other pedals
Mod 3 rear panel
CHK panel mount locking jack on the side (required some easy modifications to the board)
Home made laser-cut Perspex screen cover with stick on hinges
In-line power switch for the QC
Matching flightcase
(Skeen screen protector on order)

Not as compact as I wanted but since the QC tuner takes 1000 years to activate and there’s no feedback generator, for now the pedals stay.

First gig this Friday. If you’re near Cambridge UK come and see it in action:

1 Like

Hi! This is my rockboard 3.0 powered by ciocks dc7

2 Likes

Pedaltrain Metro 16

• Pedaltrain Metro20
  • a3 Exp. mini
  • DISO+
  • Boss WL-60
  • Cioks SOL power
  • Free the tone patch cables
1 Like

Just an off the shelf board with gig-bag from Mono Creators.
Super light and sturdy.

Great! What do You think about The Soulpress II? Is it good?

• Rockboard Tres 3.1
  • Power Supply Custom order by QC.ID (Indonesia Quadcortex Community)

3 Likes

1 Like

Very interesting! How does the BlackBox incorporate into things? Is that just for the synth, or are you also tying that into your use of the QC?

Nice, where do you get the clear protector and switch covers?

1 Like

Interesting setup. Question: how do you have the Cygnett powerbank, and the Mission 529 as well as a power adapter, hooked up? How do you wire together your battery backup?

I do DJ gigs (plus guitar and theremin), so the Blackbox is playing back tracks I’ve put together in Logic. I do have an output from the Blackbox going into the two FX Loop returns, so I can add QC effects to anything I send to it from the Blackbox. Its crazy versatile at this point and I have probably 12-14 hours of material. It’s great having a huge selection of remixes and originals to play along to. I gotta keep the gigs interesting for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

OH! I love and have TWO of those variable voltage regulators! I love you man! You are a cork sniffer as am I. :wink:

1 Like

Yes the Variac makes the Marshall an classic rock super Marshall. The 80s is as far as I go on music (if I’m playing). I never knew a handwired Marshall head and hand wired cab made that much difference until I heard one myself.

1 Like

got all those QC accs from Local seller in South Korea.

Pedaltrain Classic with Strymon Zuma powering a Cioks Crux for the QC.
Just been using it and reworking everything at home before full band use, so cables are fairly messy still.

3 Likes