Whammy remains hanging at +12

Whammy remains hanging at +12.

Hello, I have this problem: When I use Whammy, sometimes after switching from another Patch to this one, the sound starts playing with an octave up. At the same time, I have pressed the EXP pedal at the value 0. I looked at it and I see that although I have the pedal in this position, the value is at 100%. How do I make sure this doesn’t happen? Probably as if the EXP pedal remained there from the previous sound - patch. But I still have it in the basic position???

Whammy zostáva visieť v polohe +12. Ahoj, mám taký problém: Keď používam Whammy, niekedy po prepnutí z iného Patchu na takýto mi začne hrať zvuk s oktávou hore. Pritom mám stlačený EXP pedal na hodnote 0. Pozeral som to a vidím, že hoci mám pedál v tejto polohe, hodnota je na 100%. Ako zabezpečím, aby som mal istotu, že sa to nestane? Pravdepodobne akoby tam zostal ten EXP pedal visieť z predchádzajúceho zvuku - patchu. Ale ja ho mám stále v základnej polohe???

You posted as a feature request etc., have you tried calibrating your EXP?

No, I’ll describe what I’m talking about: I have a patch where I use the Whammy effect via the EXP pedal, which is set so that in the max position the sound is normal (= Pitch = 0) and in the minimum position the Pitch is +12 semitones.

When I come to this patch, it sometimes happens to me that even though I have EXP in the normal position (pitch = 0), the sound sounds +12 semitones.

Nie, popíšem o čom mi ide: Mám patch, kde mám použitý Whammy efekt cez EXP pedal, ktorý je nastavený že v max polohe je normál zvuk (= Pitch = 0) a v minimálnej polohe je Pitch +12 poltónov. The pedals are calibrated.

Keď prichádzam na tento patch, tak sa mi niekedy stane, že aj napriek tomu, že mám EXP v polohe normál (pitch = 0), zvuk znie +12 poltónov. Pedále sú kalibrované.

It sounds like you might be in scene mode etc? Are you saving the required settings via scenes?

Yes, I use Neural QC in SCENE MODE and I switch the PATCHes themselves via the Microdesignum MIDI foot controller. For me, it’s the fact itself - the problem when sometimes the setting +12 on the Pitch sounds, but I have it set on the EXP pedal in the opposite position as I have it set.

https://mojagitara.com/zmena-koncepcie-zapojenia-neural-qc-a-roland-gr-55/

In the article below, there is also an overall diagram of how it works (I mean the entire pedalboard).

Ano, Neural QC používam v SCENE MODE a samotné PATCHe prepínam cez nožný MIDI ovládač Microdesignum. Mne ide o samotný fakt - problém, keď niekedy znie nastavenie +12 na Pitch, ktoré ale mám nastavené na EXP pedali v opačnej polohe ako ho mám nastavený.

https://mojagitara.com/zmena-koncepcie-zapojenia-neural-qc-a-roland-gr-55/

V článku dole je nakreslená aj celková schéma ako to funguje (myslím celý pedalboard).