Using the QC to control a Source Audio pedal via MIDI

Has anyone had luck doing this, and mind sharing a photo or description? I’ve tested the signal out on to Mac and it appears correct. Any tips?

I use my QC to control my Source Audio C4 that I have in my 1st effects loop. You’ll need a Source audio Neural Hub, SA168 MIDI adapter, a disaster area micro.ghost adapter/DMC.Micro Pro to connect it to the QC and then you can send CC commands to control the source audio pedals and recall presets, control expression, etc.

The way I have it set up on my board is:

QC MIDI Out >> 5-Pin MIDI Cable >> Disaster Area DMC.Micro Pro >> DMC.Micro PRO 1/4” TRS OUT >> 1/4” TRS to 3.5mm TRS cable >> SA168 MIDI Adapter >> SA168 TRRS Out >> Source Audio C4 TRRS Input.

This setup lets me recall presets in the C4 from the QC using scenes, and the DMC.Micro Pro lets me scroll through C4 patches manually if desired without using footswitches on the QC that I have assigned to scenes.

Hope that helps!

I have a C4 connected directly from the midi out of my Quad Cortex.
I’m not using any controller in between like 1ManRockBand, so I can only have one dedicated C4 patch per scene on the Quad Cortex. Which works fine enough. But does mean your C4 patch follows along with the Quad patch and you can’t change one without changing the other.