Thomann delivery

i’ve ordered mine in March 10th.
Lately compared to almost of you.

I ordered on 17.02 no mail received…still planned for the 27 may (fingers crossed)

i canceled my order at Thomann
never had such problems to get an item

The Thomann 29 April date for the first batch might well hold! They’ve changed the delivery estimate to “2-5 days” and NDSP has confirmed their shipment to them is awaiting pickup.

i lost my believe in this product
when it started like this before i will get it
what about future updates , or service ?
seems this business gets to big for this company

Well they are a small company but experienced! They are now expected (and working on) shipping out thousands of units “at once” world wide - a one-time situation! As for their tech and sales support they have been very attentive even now, AND they have released 2 new plugins too. Ergo - my confidence in the company’s capabilities is not weakened - rather the contrary :wink:

uh, you realize that no matter how long ago you ordered, that the product did not yet exist to ship to you. Now it does and they are building them and shipping them out. How fast have you gotten other items that had not yet been built?

1 Like

Ordered 8 December and my account now also is saying 2 - 5 days. After I got the mail that moved the date from 16 April till 29 April, I didn’t receive any new changes so I guess this estimate in my account might be the right one :smiley:

Quick update here, as I just spoke to Thomann on the phone.

New dates are 4th May, 13th May and another one later in May that is not further specified.
The lady said that I’d probably be in the second batch on 13th, given that I had ordered in late December.

My estimate: It’s gonna be here before Christmas.

1 Like

Again disappointed.
As I ordered it on 22th of February I will probably got it later then the planned 27th of May.

I had ordered on Feb 1th and received an email from Thomann on April 22nd saying the new delivery date would be June 10th. Before that my “new delivery date” was May 5th (sent on March 31th) and April 15th (sent on March 23rd). My initial advised delivery date was March 5th :see_no_evil: So it seems they really have no clue when they are being delivered…

Anyone already received their qc from Thomann?

Latest info says delivery of their first batch early next week!

ordered 27.3. , current delivery date (mail from a week ago) 10.6.21 (10th of June)

Weird i ve ordered one month before you and i ve just received a mail for the 11 july :S. Ill have to give them a call.

I ordered mine on 22.02.2021 and got mail that delivery will be 13.07.2021.
I think this is very weird behaviour.

and i saw a guy on discord saying also 10 june while having ordered after also, so is already 2 persons saying that. i ll call them tomorrow, thomann are behaving weirdly with this :S.

same here ordered 17.02
: new delivery 13.07. Just a bit disappointed

With regards to your exact position in the pre-order list, Thomann has a bit of a difficulty telling where you are.

Its rare that a unit has this many pre-orders so they don‘t have a counter. I know, weird.

So if you really wanna know: Be very kind when calling and ask the person to count through the entire list until your name is reached. I‘m sure they‘ll do it. It‘s just a bit of a pain.

Once your position is clear they can match it with delivery details from NDSP.

called em and Thomann told me end of July without any guarantee (nobody really knows).

yeah it was what she told me, i knew i was in the 400s, but weirdly she told me im in the 4th batch which its due to mid june :S.

regarding the mixed placement with some people having ordered after me and others being placed before she tried to not actually answer :/.