Taptempo on screen for 3 about seconds

Hello! I truly appreciate the Quad Cortex, but there’s one aspect that could use improvement. Specifically, when playing medleys with tempo changes, the tempo sign remains on-screen for about 3 seconds. This becomes a bit cumbersome, especially when reading charts, changing songs, adjusting tempo, etc. During this time, I can’t perform any other actions, and I have to press another A-H button to dismiss it before turning on or off another pedal.

It would be fantastic if there could be an alternative solution, allowing me to tap a tempo and instantly activate, for instance, a chorus without the additional step of pressing a button to remove the tap tempo indicator. While it’s helpful to see the tempo, it doesn’t necessarily have to occupy the entire screen. Additionally, being able to see which pedal I put the chorus on would be beneficial.

Best regards,
Johan

Hi and welcome to the forum.

There’s been quite some requests regarding the tap tempo screen such as: Cancel Tap Tempo by pressing a scene button

I actually would like the option for the tap tempo to appear at a corner of the screen, maintaining GigView and let you change scenes, presets, etc.

Not a new request. Please see these other feature requests regarding tap tempo:

3 Likes