Tap Tempo Screen Update

The tap tempo screen is a little too much during a live performance and it stays up too long making it where you can’t see or use your stomps. It would be nice to have the tempo appear as an overlay on the screen while performing so it doesn’t interrupt.

Hello.

Yes, I don’t see the need to have that screen everytime time you tap the tempo.

Many of our songs start with the singer or the drummer counting, so I tap the tempo with them and when the count finishes I push a foot switch for a lead sound. It doesn’t work here. Now I have to change the scene before tapping the tempo and it can be a very noisy scene.

It’s a very nice screen, that’s true, but it would be great to be able to deactivate it.

I’ve checked the last manual and I don’t see a change here.

Thanks.

(I must be very strange because not a lot of people seem to be interested in this). :slight_smile:

2 Likes

FULLY agreed with original poster. If there was a way to have the tempo displayed on either the grid view and/or gig view instead of having the tempo screen, that’d feel so much better as a performer.

2 Likes

Absolutely !! I was about to post this too.

1 Like

I’ve recently noticed that if I hit any other footswich after the tap tempo, the tempo screen disappears but the sound doesn’t change. This way, at least I can hide that screen and then press the footswitch I need.

Anyway I hope that someday it will be possible to choose if you want that screen or not.

P.D.: I think it’s not been implemented in the last firmware. Right?

Thank you.

1 Like