Tap tempo screen time

Everytime tapping in a tempo, the whole screen shows you what bpm it is.
Also the time it takes to go back to the previous screen is not adjustable.

It’d be nice just to see the bpm in small number in the gig/grid screen. Maybe in the down right corner? Like on a morningstar mc8.

Just tapping in a tempo will show you a bpm inside the gig/grid view and maybe a long press to show up the full tap tempo screen for fine tuning the tempo with a knob.

I was about to post about the exact same issue.
I use tap tempo A LOT and the tap tempo screen gives me ABSOLUTELY NO relevant info while playing!

You cant turn on effects while the tap screen still is up, witch usally hinders me beeing in time after tapping.

I cant really see the practical need for the screen to change at all. Please just put the bpm info down in the footer area of the grid view.
Thats it. Thats all that is needed👍

2 Likes

@MD_Mod
This is a very simple development to implement. When will NeuralDSP implement this functionality?

NDSP development doesn’t release dates and or timeframes on QC feature requests (other than what is mentioned within their development updates) but they usually implement requests based on highest priority.

So correct me if I’m wrong here, but my process has always been to tap in a tempo then just hit one of the other buttons (A-H) if I want the screen to switch back immediately. Let me see if I can make a quick video showing you what I’m doing.

That’s my process as well. I assume the request is save that additional step etc.

Yes I do the same. But I agree that the Tap Tempo could show up in a screen corner and avoid that step. Also in a middle of a song, if you hit accidentaly and wanted to do a quick scene change to boost a solo (for instance) I could lead to a mistake.

1 Like