Switch Scenes in Stomp Mode

In Stomp Mode the 8 switch section toggles blocks on/off, and the Up/Down switches change preset. When I am working within a preset in Stomp Mode, I would much prefer that the Up/Down switches cycle through Scenes, not Presets. If you are in Stomp Mode, it almost goes without saying that the focus is on that single preset, and the Scenes that form part of that Preset need to be easily accessible.

Hi @NigelGBR ,

I think this type of thing had to be configurable.

Thanks.

In the next update (apparently dropping this month) there will be a “hybrid mode” where you can have one row of stomp and one row of scenes, or presets. This will probably get you close.
Interesting idea to scroll through scenes. I don’t think any other modeler is doing that kind of thing with the up/down switches at all.

1 Like

I am surprised to find 2 responses to my feature request after 20 months of nothing!

It would be nice but, after all this time, I will not be breaking out the champagne!

In Stomp mode on the Helix, the Up/Down buttons can be set to scroll through Snapshots(Scenes), Presets, or Banks. In Fractal units, foot controller buttons can be configured to do pretty much anything you want (though I can’t find the setting that will make me a good guitar player).

Yes - it should have been - a very long time ago!

1 Like