There were already talks about the footswitch modes (some of which I might have started myself =P ).
So, the QC will surely support:
– stomp mode
– presets mode
– scenes mode
and hybrid options were requested, e.g.
– presets in the lower row, stomps on the upper row
– presets in the lower row, scenes on the upper row
– scenes in the lower row, stomps on the upper row
So, first off, another proposal would be:
– scenes in the lower row, stomp in the upper row, but
– stomps slots change when changing scene
For example, on a clean scene my upper row footswitches could map to
– compressor / chorus / delay / reverb
but then on my lead scene they could map to
– boost / flanger / (different) delay / different (reverb)
What do you think about this?
Another question I had regarding footswitches is whether they’re clickless, and if you can encode some behaviour when holding them pressed (for instance, how you trigger infinite reverb on the Strymon bluesky).