Separate output path in Archetype Rabea

Is there a way to route my output separate from my Focusrite input signal? (to Mackie FXPro22 for instance… USB output) I’d like to have the output to my PA in my room vs the monitors the Scarlett II are connected to.

I’m not totally sure of what your setup looks like, but this seems like a fairly simple thing to do.

Try this:

1. If in standalone mode, go to settings, select a different audio output device from the dropdown menu. For example: Input: Scarlett, Output: Mackie

2. If on your DAW, then either do the same setup on your DAW’s audio settings or you could create
    an “aggregate device” to handle both outputs (and if you want, multiple inputs as well) simultaneously. On MacOS this can be easily done with the built-in Audio MIDI Setup application, whereas on windows you might need to download some kind of software that allows for creating such setups. Then on your DAW you simply select the “Aggregate” you created as audio interface and you’ll be able to route the signal however you want.

I only seem to have one selection for in/out. Both devices show in my menu, but seems to only allow/control one source at a time…

And it’s in standalone mode. Have a Scarlett and the Mackie both connected to the PC )(Laptop) by USB. Plugged into the Focusrite.

If you open the audio settings page, you should see something like this. Then you can select the desired interface/device for input and output of the plugin.

I only have “Audio Device”… Not separated by Input/Output… using standalone style… does that change anything?

That’s weird. Are you running an old version? Can you provide a screenshot of the mentioned section?