Scenes Not Saving

CorOS Version: 1.4.1

Describe your issue
Every time I try to save a scene with different pedals turned on/off, it doesn’t save. The pedal changes just stay set to whatever the previous change was.

Steps to reproduce your issue:

1. Go to scene mode
  2. Turn block on
  3. Save scene A
  4. Go to scene B
  5. Turn block off
  6. Save scene B
  7. Select scene A (Block from Scene A is now off instead of on)

I expected this to happen:
When I save a scene, I expect it to recall on that scene button press.

I have tried the following things:

• I have tried rebooting
  • I have tried turning off and unplugging for 2 minutes then plugging back in
  • I have tried on multiple presets and creating new presets with same results

Hi @Trbone64 and welcome to the community. Ever since CoreOS 1.3.0 (several months ago), using SCENES mode and or how you use SCENE mode was updated. Any parameter on any block can be modified via SCENE simply by long pressing that parameter until the ‘ABCD’ scene logo shows. Then that or any parameter can be modified per SCENE and will save that state for that parameter when you switch SCENEs. Please review the most current manual for specifics and other helpful tips.

2 Likes

Apologies, I accidentally closed your topic. I wanted to ensure you were good prior to closing.
Thanks! I will close this post if not updates in a couple of days.

1 Like

Bypass/Active state is NOT assigned to scenes by default in the QC. As @MP_Mod mentioned, the QC thinks of bypass state as a parameter. You have to explicitly assign it to scenes. This can be confusing if you are coming from, for example, the Helix where the bypass/active state for any block you add, is automatically assigned to “snapshots” (scenes).

To assign a block to scenes, just tap the block so its parameter/edit page opens and press and hold the bypass button (looks like a circle with a line through it and it turns green when bypassed). The small graphic (looks like four tiny squares) will now appear to the upper left of the bypass icon. This indicates a block’s parameter, in this case it’s bypass/active state, is now assigned to scenes. You can unassign it by pressing and holding again.

1 Like

No worries, your response and the updated manual solved the issue. Thank you for the speedy response! Here’s to hoping the developers figure out the crossover of plug-in into QC. Have a great rest of your week!

-Alex

1 Like