Quad Cortex Wish List

I was in error, sorry. The UniVibe is not missing.

The Dual Chorus seems to drop the level if placed after the cab near the end of the signal chain. I would vote for an additional volume level in this block.

A dedicated volume block would be nice to have too. Just to add a volume boost wherever you like in the chain.

And if the switches could be assigned to more than one block at the same time, I could turn on flat EQ with a slight volume boost together with the chorus in order to level out the volume drop … :slight_smile:

Cheers, Todde

A dedicated volume block would be nice to have too. Just to add a volume boost wherever you like in the chain.

The gain module provide -60 to +12 dB

1 Like

Yep, I’m using the gain block now … works great. Hadn’t considered it before because I associated „gain“ with distortion like in an amp and not with level.

Cheers, Todde

A digital replica of the
Mesa Boogie Five-band Graphic Equalizer
with the frequencies 80 Hz, 240 Hz, 750 Hz, 2.2 kHz and 6.6 kHz
with a gain of +/- 12 dB

3 Likes

An “unassign all” would be nice instead of having to do each change individually. Or, a simple double tap on the “ABCD square icon” to unassign it.

1 Like

Reverb model of Fender Reverb Unit (6G15)

This would be nice for all ‘surfing’ guys.

1 Like

A metronome would be nice to have.

4 Likes

The sends and returns are TRS right? Is it possible to have each input and output to work in stereo for more routing option. Basically this would allow to have 4 external pedals with y insert cables.

Like this:

FX Loop 1 L
FX Loop 1 R

Send 1 L
Send 1 R

Return 1 L
Return 1 R

and so on…

PS. Bitcrusher would be nice add!

1 Like

Stomp mode able to change multiple blocks or parameters from a single switch. For example, swapping between two amp blocks with one press. Or changing 3 parameters (high/low) on an amp block with one press.

1 Like

The ability to blend/mix the Od’s. I use them to add more bottom or tighten the amp. But sometimes it takes away from what you like from the original sound so a mix knob would be great to blend original sound with OD sound, to taste.

Please at least one of the must have Mesa Boogie Mark Series amps as a full model.

Mark IIC+ or Mark IV.

Both would be amazing.

Mark IIC+ was originally in the virtual device list (Feb 2020) but was subsequently removed.

2 Likes

It’s achievable with a split path but that steals one lane of course…

Just a simple killswitch as a block that can be activated by pressing when in stomp mode and bypassed by just releasing the assigned button

1. It would be nice to be able to change the impedance in individual scenes or presets.
    I found that it’s not very convenient to use an external fuzz. There are two options - use it in front of the QC, or through a FX loop.
    In the first case, this makes it impossible to use the noise gate before the fuze.
    In the second case, you need to change the impedance at the input to a suitable one for the fuzz. But then you won’t be able to switch from fuzz to something else, because again it’s necessary to change the impedance and the impedance settings are global.
  2. Better sounding modulations, reverbs (especially spring) and delays.
  3. Darkglass X7
  4. Sunn, Orange, Friedman Dirty Shirley amps
  5. More fuzzes, octafuzz.
  6. Mac/PC editor
1 Like

Did I miss an update? Did they make hybrid mode a real thing?

1 Like

Verellen stopped making amps recently and I was considering getting one, so seeing a Verellen amp sim or some good captures of a Skyhammer and a Meat Smoke would be awesome. If you’ve never heard these amps I believe Serial Hawk recorded with them. If you’ve got one please capture it and upload.

You can capture kemper profiles. Not same you request but better than nithing :slightly_smiling_face:

(re) A synth block would be very useful (polyphonic better).
The little Boss Sy-1 can do the job, why not this mega-powered QC ?
Even if there is only the remaining DSP power for a simple ‘classic’ chain : dist/amp/delay/verb !

I wish acoustic sim or piezo style amp like archetype abasi or tim henson.

My wish list for 2022 :

• Synth block (ie Boss SY-1), mono or polyphonic (much better)
  • Acoustic Simulator (ie Fender Mustang GTX 100)
    Thanks a lot, QC rocks !