Quad Cortex shipping delay?

I have reveived my Tier 1 mail. Notice that Tier 1 is divided into 2 batches and batch 1 ( customers near NDSP HQ ) have received it and Batch 2 follows shortly. Doug’s mail below:

Dear customers,

I am pleased to say that after a very successful week of testing and packing, we are now ready to begin taking payments from tier 1 batch 1 customers. If you are a European customer, you should have received a payment request email. If not, please contact support@neuraldsp.com with your order number.

Tier 1 batch 2 customers (everywhere outside of Europe) will receive their payment request emails in the next few days, depending on the feedback from batch 1 customers. We will keep you updated should there be any delays to our schedule.

Your Quad Cortex will be in your hands very soon.

Kind regards,

Doug Castro

1 Like

it’s happening.

1 Like

I’ve never been so happy to give this amount of money to someone :joy::joy:
Already paid what was left and got my order confirmation, now let’s pray the shipping companies don’t mess up

2 Likes

yea… my first gig in a year will be April 9th. Probably with the kemper as I’ll be learning the quad. but live music again…bliss. roll on Neural …an audience is waiting.

1 Like

This actually seems realistic now…SW updated…mid April

Sweetwater keeps their clients posted. From Thomann will don’t get any updates yet.

I had an update, April 2 … I don’t think if this will be THE date , but I received a message from Thomann.

When have you placed the order?

Hoped got my payment request today, but it didn’t happened.
Why Tier 1 batch 2 guys have to wait more than a week since the same ‘Tier 1’ in Europe got their payment request(and even a actual device)? We ordered in the same time. Is it real that the reason of geography just makes us not to get a payment request until a week later?

At first they said Tier 1 as Tier 1. Then they seperated each batches in a Tier, and said the gap would be 2-3 days between those batches, then they said early in the last week that the batch 2 would be end of the week(I understood this that time), then changed to the early in this week and now there’s nothing in Monday.

Very disappointed.

its a short delay, probably due to logistics.
It’s nothing after the year +

You’ll get it soonerer than laterest.

You can always cancel though

1 Like

yeah, just cancel it instead of your complaint.
how easily spoken.

the fact I waited more than a year containng additional 1/3 year delay without any complaint doesn’t means that I should not express my disappointment for this ‘repetitive’ minor delays.

Yeah, just complain of a few days delay 15 months after ordering and a 6 month delay over projected release.
How easily spoken.

For what it’s worth, yes you can express yourself.

1 Like

So did you order when the T1B2 emails went out today? Don’t worry, you can still complain about how long it takes to get a shipping notification and how long it takes to get to you. After that, you’re on your own to come up with more things to gripe about. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks, all after that, I’ve got my mail right now.
Maybe the shortest complaint ever👌

Another update from Thomann
April 6
That is 4 day’s later. Ik think this will be THE day, If so that would be awesome , birthdaypresent @ the 7th :cake: :wine_glass: :beer: :tada: :confetti_ball:

I just got update from Thomann. Delivery is postphoned to 29th of April.
I don’t like it but I do understand. I only hope that it will not be postphoned again.

Isn’t that strange? I received another update for April 16th now. So the intervals are getting smaller :wink:
@RJMiddel , also in the Netherlands? Maybe the have a system “Who comes first…” I ordered mine in November .

I ordered it in February 2021.

Ordered early December and also got the April 16 mail from Thomann (Netherlands here as well)

Ordered in December and got 6th April yesterday morning, then 16th in the afternoon from Thomann. Shipping to Germany. Since I sold my Kemper in late December already, I’m beginning to really need the unit by now and I catch myself flirting with the Revv D20. Anyway, exercising patience is good for the mind.