Gig View! Quad Cortex Development Update

We have added Gig View to all modes (Stomp/Scene/Preset), making it even easier to see what’s on the display when you’re standing above the Quad Cortex.

Gig View allows you to visualize what the footswitches are assigned to instantly. This visualization utilizes the entire screen.

Read about it here!

3 Likes

This is awesome, the solid blocks of color are a great design choice!

What does the enlarged state after tap mean in the gif? Is that engaging that preset/stomp/scene?

Isn’t that written on the same page?

Preset Mode : Gig View shows you the preset assigned to each footswitch. “Tap the active footswitch a second time to show an enlarged view of the current preset.”

Whoops, missed that, thanks!

1 Like

I am really late to this but I just got my QC
how do I access this? being able to see the scenes in different colors is huge for me and my aging eyes

1 Like

Hey @Thembones, swiping up from the bottom of The Grid. Please see page 47 of the manual for more information.

If you also have additional questions or need further assistance please email support@neuraldsp.com and we’ll be more than happy to help.

I got there no problem.
I thought that you could change the color of the actual scene you were on (like how the stomps are all different colors) at the time I guess not.