Pulsating preset name

Hello everyone I have been tearing my hair out trying to figure out what happened while trying to setup my scenes. I have a couple distorted and clean presets that I have been toggling back and forth with the foot switches on the right right side of the unit and I created 5 effects presets for live use in my band and I was successful in getting them in the scene mode however in the process of completing this task i have lost the ability scroll with the foot switches on the unit as I did before and now the fonts of the presets are pulsating any help is greatly appreciated

Sounds like you are in ‘Preset’ mode instead of ‘Scene’ or ‘Stomp’ mode.
When you are in ‘Preset’ mode , the ‘Up’ and ‘Down’ knob don’t switch immediately to the selected preset but instead the Preset name ‘blinks’ .

Please refer to the page 51 of the Quad Cortex 2.1.0 manual ( https://downloads.neuraldsp.com/file/quad-cortex/Quad%20Cortex%20User%20Manual%202.1.0.pdf )

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly! When I tried the QC for the first time yesterday I had that “pulsating” preset name - I then read the manual and found out its by design, not a bug or issue.

I misread what the OP stated and agree with what everyone else is stating.

I might suggest that you read this feature request, which IMO would fix the unintuitive way preset mode is handled.