Powering with Temple audio Cioks Hi5

Have you considered using right angle jacks/xlr? would help in reducing cable protrusion I imagine? I use right angle jacks and the Temple Audio 4 cable patch module (probably gonna swap over to their DI Pro Mod at somepoint) so all external cables (like running to cab and DI box) run out the side of the board rather than the back. Just an idea!

Good idea! Thanks. Problem solved!

In my Hi5 one of the Leds of the 3rd power out gone off wen I start the Neural … what’s could be ?

Is it still powering up? I guess it could be a couple of things. If it’s still drawing power and the QC still works, then perhaps maybe the LED itself is blown? Otherwise maybe grab some pics and email Temple Audio/Cioks for advice. I wouldn’t wanna open up the power supply and tinker without knowing what I’m looking at!

I read somewhere on the CIOKS website that it’s normal behavior when using the parallel connectors. It is dependent on the current draw, though. I see similar behavior on my DC7 when I ramp up the display brightness on the QC. Try to vary your display brightness and check if the LED goes on and off. IMHO, nothing to worry about.