I’ve just installed Plini and noticed that it’s significantly more CPU intensive than the plugins I’ve tried before. For instance, Fortin Cali Suite takes up around 20% CPU, whereas Plini consumes 60-70%.
Audio Settings are identical for both plugins (48k sample rate, 128 buffer size, mono). In fact, with Cali I can even go all the way down to 32 sample buffer with no measurable increase in CPU usage and no sound degradation, whereas Plini is occasionally cracking at 128.
I’m not running any effects, both plugins have only the Amp and Cab sections enabled.
My computer is a MacBook Pro with 2.9 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i9, running macOS 10.15.6 (Catalina).