Page Mode : Control everything

Hello,

So much power and kind of limitation to control everything. What I imagine is a new mode : Page mode.
In brief, you’re in one preset, and button up and down switch to different page in your preset, which are different layout to control all the blocks. So you can access to 8 button control that can be indistincly stomp or scene in a single page, then switching to an other page with the up/down button. In a big preset you can have easily 4 different page to control all the blocks.
Page 1 : different basic scene
Page 2 : Stomp mode for your favorite block
Page 3 : Stomp mode for unusual block
Page 4 : …

Or just in a big preset with all row occupied by 8 blocks, 4 page of 8 buttons are just needed to control all the blocks.

In this mode your QC become an infinie pedalboard you can customise to your taste

Not sure if I understand exactly what you mean.

I understand you basically have two suggestions:

1. Paging in presets. So you would have more switches per preset available than the current 8 ones

2. A hybrid mode between Scene and Stomp mode where the user can assign Scene or Stomp actions to each individual switch

Is that what what you propose or did I misunderstand you?

1 Like

Exactly, you have better explaination :slight_smile:

Sounds great! This would be more flexible than a fixed hybrid mode with 4 scene and 4 stomp buttons.

I suggest you create a feature request for this. Then people can upvote it and ndsp will more likely implement it the more votes it gets.

Thanks for the advice, my bad, I was thinking it’s in features request.

here the new thread : New mode : Page Mode : Control everything

1 Like