CorOS Version: 1.4.1
Describe your issue:
The output volume level at Output 3 has suddenly become much quieter than any of the other outputs. For example, it is perhaps only 10% the volume of Output 4.
Steps to reproduce your issue:
I expected this to happen:
When I connect Outputs 1, 2 or 4 the volume levels are much louder/ higher.
I have tried the following things:
- have tried setting all levels to unity on the I/O screen.
- I have checked I am running the latest CorOS version (1.4.1)
- I have unplugged all connections including the power and waited 20 minutes before restarting.
- I have rebooted the device.
- I have carried out a factory reset.