Loss of output when changing presets

**CorOS Version:2.3.0

When updating stock presets and downloaded presets, I’m losing output when I remove a feature or add a feature.
For instance. In the EVH1III red preset, if I remove the wah, I lose total output. I then have to change presets and go back to this one to start all over again
I’m also noticing a loss in volume when I add or remove something new like a gate or drive pedal.

Steps to reproduce your issue:

Literally just change anything in a preset and it will eventually either lose output or drop volume

These bugs are getting real old. This is a brand new unit because my old one was a mess

1 Like

I am unable to duplicate your issue and haven’t seen it reported before etc. Have you tried backing up, reset and restore to see if the problem continues? If so, I would recommend to email support@neuraldsp.com so they can log and provide resolution etc.

I’ll do the reset and backup and report back. It’s a strange issue I’ve not encountered before. It seems to mostly impact the stock presets. I’ve not seen it happen to anything from the cloud.

how are you monitoring the audio? Headphones? Which outputs are you using?
Is there an XP connected?

Monitoring with two active studio monitors output 1/2.

Xp? External power source? Using the stock

XP = expression pedal

Ahh got ya. Nope. No expression pedal

that’s a weird issue for sure, haven’t heard of it before.
I have definitely observed that overall volume is incremental based on how many blocks you add. An empty grid has a very low volume level, and each block added causes a measurable increase. But it’s strange that your issue is only impacting factory presets.