CorOS Version: 1.01
Describe your issue:
70% of the time i have used the QC there has been a serious lack of volume output. Even with an amp profile cranked and the output peaking red it will be a fraction of the volume it should have been. Ive had 2 rehearsals where it functioned properly and at adequate volume. I then come back a couple days later, having changed nothing, and find the volume has dropped. The issue is also present when going through a di input on my zentour interface.
Steps to reproduce your issue:
- Plug guitar in to input one
- Take quarter inch cable out of output 3 into anything.
I have tried the following things:
- I have tried going direct into my amp and di (no qc in the chain) and the expected volume is there.
- I have tried powering the unit on and off multiple times.
- I have tried a blank preset with no blocks and the problem persists.
- I have tried the volume knob… of course.
- I have tried different cables
- I have tried different guitars
After all this i could come back a day later and the issue isnt there.