NO sound from one Channel prob

I’m using the Quad Cortex as an audio interface on my Windows PC, but sometimes the right channel sound (output 4 of 3/4) doesnt come out.

Restarting the Quad Cortex fixes it for a bit, but then the problem comes back.
This happens with both my guitar input and PC sound, so I think it’s a problem with the Quad Cortex, maybe since the 3.0 update. The problem is happening more frequently.
The I/O settings show the output signal to output4 seems fine. I’ve tried factory reset but it didn’t help. I’ve asked about this before, but I’m asking again for more help. thank you.

What are you monitoring with? How are you determining that Out 4 is failing?

Could the problem be with your presets? Cables? Monitors? Does this happen when using factory presets?

I am monitoring it through a separate audio receiver (an older Philips model) connected to large passive speakers.
I am using it as a desktop Hi-Fi, and there are no compatibility issues between the speakers and the amplifier.
I can face the problem while using the PC, the right sound suddenly stopped coming through. it just feels like the volume has just dropped to zero. I tried connecting other speakers to the output 4 terminal, but there was still no sound, so I have determined that the monitoring equipment is not the problem.

Once the sound stops coming out, no input signal go through output 4(with different input sources, different input terminals, different presets or routings.) So i think it’s not an issue with the preset settings or any other equipment.
The biggest reason I suspect this to be a software issue is that simply rebooting immediately (though temporarily) resolves the problem.
I’m considering AS, but I’m holding off because the shipping time is too long.yet Thank you for

When you tried using the PC were you using your computer speakers to monitor? Are you saying that the right channel dropped out there too? Are you connecting to the PC via USB. If so, that should have nothing to do with Out 4, unless you have Out 4 plugged into a sound card. Confused as to how exactly you are connected and testing with your PC.

Curious, does unplugging and replugging the cable in Output 4, without rebooting, cause the sound to come back? If so, it could be a hardware issue.

I would try connecting some powered speakers to the outputs and see if you still have a problem. Also, you may have tried it already, but I did not see you mention having swapped out your cables.

You may want to contact Neural support directly if this continues to drag on.