No Input/Output

CorOS Version: 2.3.1

Describe your issue:
Yesterday(05.04.2024) I got a Quad Cortex.

I came back to home the same evening. I unboxed the QC and it was harmless. I was very excited about it, I powered it up with the power supply in the box. First thing I did was update the firmware. After waiting for the firmware to update for about 10 minutes, I plugged my guitar to input 1. And plugged my studio reference monitor to output 3/L.

I tuned my guitar and I was getting sound. After only two minutes, something like beeping came through my speakers. Like a morse code. Along with a wind sound. Something like white noise.

Then I couldn’t get neither input nor output from QC. Even my tuner is not working(no signal).

Rebooting didn’t help. But when I shut the cortex and wait for 10 minutes, it produces sound for 2 minutes again…

I have tried the following things:

• I have read all the manuals and internet posts
  • I have tried factory reset
  • I have checked all my cables
  • I have checked my output devices
  • I have checked my I/O Settings

Are you hearing the same via headphones only? Since you are using output 3, are you using TRS or TS cables? What monitors are you using and do they require TRS or TS inputs? Have you tried the XLR outs? When setting up your grid, do you have the output set to output 3? Have you tried setting the output to Multi to narrow down your issues? When you use the I/O menu using the pull down etc., do you have signal, is the gain turned up for that channel? Do you see signal for output 3?