No Guitar Input SIGNAL

Hi, my QC has an issue. I couldn’t hear my guitar tone. I have also been trying to reset, reboot, and Reset the factory. The volume knob is already 100% but nothing response. The weird thing is when I tune my guitar, QC responds to the signal. But when I went back to my patch no SOUND. What i should try?

Do you have sound if you call up a factory preset? If so, the problem is likely in your preset. Do you see any a signal at the output meters for the outputs you’re using? If so, then check your output cable(s) and playback hardware (i.e. amp, speakers, interface, DAW, etc.)

If you are connecting it to an audio interface, make sure direct monitor is ON. (If DAW is open and you have an audio track assigned to your QC it’s not necessary)

are the same i use factory preset but nothing sound . all is already checked nothing happen

Nothing Happened as well, Sad

Can you share a photo of qc screen from top and back, so that we can see if there’s any issues with the preset or the cables?

Please kindly check my video i created on this morning

I have the exact same problem like you, started after updating to CorOs 3.0.0
No sound out of any outputs only the tuner is working fine
Already contacted Support on Thursday but so far no response

do you have any other way to check the output? Different headphones/adapter/speakers? Maybe it’s just the Headphone jack or the headphones themselves?
Is that the factory OEM power supply you’re using?

yes, I do. I have been using XLR and TRS. Nothing happens.

Sad :frowning:

Do you also get no output signal from presets that produce sound by themselves (I think Toxic Synth is one)? If so, I had the same problem. My unit had to be sent in for repair.

I have the same issue as you except that my QC problem is intermittent.
It started before the update to CorOs 3.0.0.

I had a similar issue one evening during rehearsal. For some reason the power supply was not enough for the QC to work correctly. After I tried turning it off and on, swapping all the cables, trying a different guitar, etc, I finally switched off the QC and moved the power supply to a different power outlet. I turned it on again and everything started working seamlessly.
I have the feeling that the QC is very sensitive to power fluctuations.

Hi All,

I got the answer from Neural, They want me to send my Device for repair, and I decided to send my QC to Neural HQ :(… @Ray @santinelliv send your device hahaha to HQ