No output after turning on

CorOS Version: 2.3.0 and 2.3.1

Describe your issue:
Since 3/24/24, whenever I turn on the QC, I get no output from any output (USB, XLR, 1/4 inch, nothing). Input seems to work (tuner works fine), but no outputs work. I’ve had the unit for almost a year now and I’ve never had any issues. I have tried different cables with no luck. If I restart the unit, it works fine. However, if I turn the unit off and leave it off for a few minutes and boot it back up, it doesn’t work again. This issue started on version 2.3.0 and I tried updating to 2.3.1 to see if that fixes it but it doesn’t.

Steps to reproduce your issue:

1. Turn QC on
  2. Play something
  3. Observe no sound from outputs

I expected this to happen:
I expect output to work.

I have tried the following things:

• Changing cables (doesn’t help)
  • Update to latest firmware (doesn’t help)
  • Rebooting (fixes issue until I turn unit off again)
  • Using different outputs (doesn’t help)

I would first recommend to backup (cloud or locally), factory reset and restore to see if that resolves your issues. When diagnosing using the pull-down I/O menu, do you see a signal on your input/output? Are any of the outputs muted? Do you have output on your headphones out? Does it occur with everything or just one preset etc? Worst case, I would email support@neuraldsp.com so that they ca log your issue and provide support.

Thanks!

I did see signal from input and tuner worked. No outputs were muted. No headphones. It happened with all presets and scenes. The issue seems to not be occurring today. Not sure what happened. I will try factory reset if the issue comes back.

I would also recommend to email NDSP support so they can log the issue. They will likely have you send some diagnostic logs to review etc. Goodluck and hope it doesn’t occur again! :love_you_gesture: