New to Nolly so maybe I am missing something but when loading a custom IR in one of the cabs it changes the IR for all the cabs on the corresponding side.
After a bit of testing it seems the logic seems to be:
When loading a custom IR in one cab it sets the other cabs to what was last loaded in that cab since the plugin/standalone was started.
- Start standalone version
- Load custom IR on left side for cab 1
- Check cab 2-4, they now have “no custom IR” on the left side (right side unchanged)
- Change to a different preset with standard cabs to reset back to factory cabs
- Load custom IR on left side for cab 2
- cab 1 now have the custom cab loaded in step 2, cab 3-4 have “no custom IR”
This is on Windows 10, tried it on both the standalone version and as a plugin in Reaper
I tried searching the forum and google but could not find anything about this despite it being such a obvious bug(?), but perhaps I am just searching with the wrong keywords, or I am just missing something obvious?