Need help from a mod

Hello @MP_Mod, I think I cannot send you a DM because my account is new. I’m having an issue with the 14-day free trials of Neural DSP plugins on my computer.

Since I installed Archetype: Misha Mansoor 14-day free trial, the 14-day free trials of other Neural DSP plugins that I try to use do not work properly. For example, when I launch a plugin trial, the application appears in the Windows taskbar, but the plugin window does not open properly. When I try to close it, Windows reports that the program has encountered a problem and is not responding.

Archetype: Misha Mansoor itself worked correctly on my computer, but the 14-day free trials of other plugins I have tried since installing it do not.

I also checked iLok License Manager, and the 14-day trial licenses for the other plugins do not appear in my account or under my available licenses.

Could you please send me a DM and help me determine what is causing this issue?

Thank you for your help.

I’ve never had issues with their 14d plugin trials as of yet. I would recommend emailing support@neuraldsp.com and they will get you sorted.

It could be something as simple as your trial license has expired or something similar. Take a look at these steps to see if they help, if not, email support. And welcome!

I’ve tried contacting the main email support multiple times (even network@neuraldsp.com), but I never received any responses. Is there another way I can get in touch with support?

Ues the email address posted above.

DM your contact details and I will forward to support.