Keep it positive and be patient

Behind???

Constant developement

Wifi for first

Free mic placement for first on physical pedalboards, and all following

A tons of models and capture (First floor modeller) for guitarist fun with INFINITE possibilities

Form factor

The only One unit with FOUR reamping USB lines

I like my qc and SHURE i’m more patient as
some people…BUT…

BEHIND?!?!?!?!

Lol strange world

People, open your eyes or change thinking behaviour IMHO.

2 Likes

Yes they are behind. Behind their own promises.

1 Like

i do not understand what you are tying to say my friend

I understand your frustration Cheems. I, too, have a basic function wishlist that I keep hoping will come to fruition. Concerning the “passive” folks, maybe they are just satisfied with the QC as it is. How does that make them “ridiculous”? My wife is happy with her ukulele even though the manufacturer has never come through with those other two strings. :smirk:

they are behind their promises and the competition. QC doesn´t even have a metronome dude like ???
literally the only advantage for QC is that it has a user friendly big screen interface and it´s easy to transport.
It obviously has great sounds and a bunch of great things but for it´s price range it´s nowhere near the competition. It should be even cheaper than the headrush pedalboard

1 Like

Sorry man
I think the concept Is simple

if people are happy with their qc i´m very glad for them. it´s ridiculous for the company to not have basic functions and not fulfill their promises.
let me rephrase with the “passive” folks. I mean the people that are active in forums, conscious of the shortcomings and lies of neural and are aware of how lacking the QC is compared to the competition and think it´s wrong to be mad about those things or ask about them to deliver.
I know i come off as agressive but please understand i really like the QC and it works fine for me but i know for a fact it´s not worth the money and it´s frustrating when people justify a mediocre company because “50 years ago one couldn´t even dream about this”

edit: that was a funny ukulele joke man good one

1 Like

it is but you don´t articulate it very well.
If you are implying they aren´t behind then you are objectively wrong lol

They are in developement.
If you are unhappy with the unit OR you consider the competitors Better, i think you can sell the qc and buy what do you like, without polemic.

1 Like

how is it acceptable for them to be in development for 3 years and counting?
there is no way to buy the superior units without having to pay twice the price where i live but i will for sure trade when i can.
Meanwhile i am optimistic and if neural gets it together i´d be happy to keep my qc so i will continue to push for them to do better with many other unhappy customers so they will hopefully comply and communicate better

Kemper too Is in developement :slight_smile:
12 years and finally It Will be an audioboard and they Will have liquid profiling.
Axe in Dev for free mic placement…helix too…

1 Like

not sure what you are arguing for? you are only showing proff that older units by the competition are getting more frequent and important updates than the qc and they released with all promised features and have only gotten better.

I’m not under investigation :smile:

average QC user u.u
have a good day, i´ll keep pushing for my moneys worth :smiley:

Good continuation super human :slight_smile:

It’s been 15 days.

Or do you really need them to say “the security fixes took priority, so all other QC work was dropped in the interim”?

How many times do they/we need to reiterate that the QC developers and the plugin developers are different teams?

1 Like

That’s not a dev update. It’s a fix for something they messed up in the first place.

And I know that things like a security related bug messes things up.

All I ask for is a little bit communication. It’s not like they announced the desktop editor a month ago. It’s promised for 2 years.

2 Likes

Or do you really need them to say “the security fixes took priority, so all other QC work was dropped in the interim”?

What else do you want them to say?
“We didn’t get anything else done as this took highest priority, all other development is in the same place is was a month ago.” ?

They communicated that they found a major issue that needed to be resolved immediately.
They then communicated a release, followed by an additional release to fix issues with the first one.
In the middle of all that they went to NAMM, and we have seen pictures/videos of beta firmware and desktop editor.
They haven’t exactly been quiet.

If you look back through the news, there is never a development update when there is a new release, since the new release is seen as being a development update.
There should be an actual update in the next week or so, so for now I point you to the title of the topic.

That’s not the right order.
First they went to Namm then they found the bug.

And what I want them to say is something like:

Hey here are some screenshots of cortex control. It has these features. But we are not ready to release it now. See you.

This costs them nothing. And is easy to do.

And they went silent on this. All we have seen from the editor was via youtubers.

2 Likes

In the middle of all that they went to NAMM

:man_shrugging: I’m so sorry I wasn’t fully explicitly accurate with my timeline. Does it actually make any difference?
There was a pre-NAMM update, a bug update, two bugfix releases, in some order.

I point you to what I wrote in my previous reply:

If you look back through the news, there is never a development update when there is a new release, since the new release is seen as being a development update.
There should be an actual update in the next week or so, so for now I point you to the title of the topic.

Have you ever been micromanaged by someone before? Manager, coworker, partner etc.
It’s annoying as hell, and doesn’t make you work any faster. If anything it makes you work slower as you keep being distracted or stressed out.

I’m out.

1 Like