Quad Cortex Development Update - June 2022

Hey everyone!

As promised here is the development Quad Cortex update that many of you have requested. Our goal is to provide more transparency and clarity around the following:

• Production delays
  • Development progress on the following features:
  • Desktop controller
  • Plugins on Quad Cortex
  • Hybrid Mode
  • Redesigned File Manager

Hope this provides some answers to the questions the community has been asking. Thank you!
https://neuraldsp.com/news/quad-cortex-development-update-june-2022

31 Likes

Have followed QC since preorders and have been very happy to see the product and business grow. Congrats and thanks for all the hard work.

2 Likes

Really great to hear from Neural on this one, it was much needed. Developments so far look very promising. Last update was great. Glad everyone survived the pandemic road blocks!

2 Likes

Thank you for all you have endured and accomplished to get this product on the market. I love my QC and the last two updates were awesome. Will patiently wait for more… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Totally appreciate the info.

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping us updated!

1 Like

So glad they will be re-working the original factory amp models, can’t wait to hear what they were truly meant to sound like…I’ve only had my QC for a few weeks, after coming from a Helix for 5 years + of regular live gigs and a ton of studio work, Saw huge potential in the QC, so I’m onboard for the full experience , can’t wait…Well played Neural, well played indeed…xox

Still plenty of features to keep me busy and smiling. After 40 years, I’m done playing the gear game. Most of my amp/pedal collection is gone. I don’t miss them at all. The QC has fit my minimalist needs perfectly. A ton of tone in a tiny unit. When updates come…they’re a bonus to me. Thanks.

1 Like

Same here…I’ve sold everything…just got my QC and an expression pedal…I just have my guitars, the QC and a light FRFR speaker…I’m done with lots of heavy big gear…I can take my gear on stage in just 1 trip (on my own) … that’s how I want it :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL, give it another twenty years and your floor will be littered with “advanced” modelers. :grin:

I’m in the same boat. Today’s high-end modelers pretty much put an end to my constant experimentation with standalone amps and effects and restored a lot of storage space. The upfront cost is steep, but modelers save you a lot on GAS in the long run. Lot easier on my back too.

1 Like

Lol !!!
I used to think that there was no end in sight to GAS. I bought my QC from Sweetwater. They sent me a $100 gift certificate. I must have spend an hour looking for something. Pedals - nope. Guitars - nope. Definitely not amps. By the end of my search, I almost felt sick to my stomach looking at gear. It was almost like the smell of booze after a hangover. Lol !!! I ended up buying $100 worth of strings.
After the QC, I bought a Morningstar MC8 and a MIDI cable. My only future gear interactions will be as a seller. The QC has me focusing on playing now. Go figure. Lol !!!

2 Likes