ERROR after updating to Coros 2.0.2

CorOS Version: 2.0.2

Describe your issue:
Hello guys:

I just updated to Coros 2.0.2 and now the following is happening:

I copy a preset, paste into a new empty space, and then i rename the pasted preset. The preset don´t get any name, and if i try to do it again the screen where you choose the type of preset (guitar, bass) locks and a message appears: “Quad cortex encountered an error, rebooting…”

This was not happening before the update to coros 2.0.2

Steps to reproduce your issue:

1. Copy preset
  2. Paste preset
  3. Rename pasted preset

I expected this to happen:
When i paste a preset i expect to be able to rename it and for sure i expect the QC NOT rebooting

I have tried the following things:
Shutdown the QC with no success

Thank you

Thanks for the heads up, this is showing up for a few and NDSP has been made aware.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me. QC is working fine with my existing presets after a reboot, though.

1 Like

Yes, i didn’t detected anymore failoures, only this thing i reported. I hope there won’t be more problems. One thing is for sure: next time i won’t update until at least a week after the release date.

2 Likes

just an additional heads-up re: this error;
if you LOSE the edited preset (mine was deleted during reboot) you can get it back by doing a backup restore if you had it saved as of your most recent backup.

1 Like

I tried to rename the preset right after pasting, so no changes were done. Thank you

Yes it happened to me too and this was when I rebooted and did a factory reset. You’d think someone would beta test these updates before they were issued.

3 Likes

Happened to me too.

Same happens to me. It did not do it on 2.0.1

The update has been removed and is no longer available, official word is a fix is coming ASAP.
Apparently, it’s not possible for any QC’s to update until this new patch is issued.